Mom, I'm Moving Out.

Chains Around My Heart

Alice's POV

Although we were all frightened, we tried to stick it out. Being in this basement, makes me feel so cowardly. I could have saved us, if I wanted to. I could have prevented this and everyone of my friends would be safe somewhere, anywhere but here. But, I was too cowardly to do so. And, now I'm too cowardly to stick up for my friends down here. Not only am I a coward for that, but I haven't even dared to ask anyone else how they feel. Only a wimp, would sit there knowing their friends are in pain and not bother to ask. I haven't attempted to comfort my friends, or even try to take the action of just talking to them. Instead, I ignore them and worry about myself. I'm a selfish, wimpy coward.

Trying to voice my words, was like trying to scream with a pillow pressed over your head. It never seems to come out, no matter what you do. I could see Steph was in pain, when the light began to shine through a little crack in the door. I could only see half of her face, the rest was masked by the darkness covering us all up. Her face leaked of sadness, and pain. She looked just as scared as I was, if not more. I wanted to get inside of her head, to take a moment and see how she was and figure out the best way to help. But it was impossible and wasn't even attempted.

The door cracked open a little more, and I could visibly see Jake's entire face. He looked concerned, but not about us. He was concerned his son would see him, as if that would make some type of difference. He would beat his son. Within the last few hours, or less, I've heard him beat Rickie. Rickie would scream in pain, or try to walk it off. But his screams, they echoed throughout the air. It was unbearable, and terrifying. It was as if I was the one being beaten. I could feel his hurt all the way down the stairs. It scared the me completely, and tore me apart inside. Holding in tears and my own screams seemed nearly impossible.

As Jake stepped down the stairs and flickered on a little light, I could see his hands were not nude. He had gloves and metal chains pressed against his palm. He smiled, this evil, horrifying smile. The ends of his lips creased and wrinkled just a tad. His eyes filled with demons, and cruel ideas. I tried to see my friend's faces, but felt as if my head was as heavy as a boulder, I couldn't turn it around to see them. In less than a second, I felt my body being pulled and dragged on. I kicked my feet, but they were tightly together and couldn't have enough of an effect to stop him. He dropped me, below the hooks that had been attached to the ceiling. The hooks were metal, and sharp.

He looked down at me, as he stepped over my limp body and hooked the chains onto the metal hooks wrapped against the ceiling. He giggled a tad, this horrible mischievous giggle. As the chains circled around, and was connected to the hooks, he picked me up. Grabbing me from beneath my shoulders, completely bare for the world to see. Pushing my wrists to the sky, he clasped them to the chains. I was soaring in the sky, completely surrounded in pain. As he let go of me, and I was hanging by my wrists, I screamed when the pain set in. My wrists snapped and blood began to drip from the cut marks that were being created as I'd move my body trying to loosen myself. Jake stood there, laughing.

My friends eyes showed terror, as they begged for him to put me down. He wouldn't dare drop me, this was a sick game for him, too much fun to let go of now. My body, swinging back and forth, ringing the chains. The sounds of the chains, stung my ears. I watched as Jake took off his gloves. Jake blind folded me, masking me from the concrete room and my friends. I suddenly felt Jake's hands, touching my body.

Jake had cold, wrinkly hands. Each finger, smoothly pressing against my stomach then lowering them, wrapping them around my back to my ass. I screamed, and begged him to stop. He laughed, and smacked me. He told me to stop talking, before he'd do this to my other friends too. I couldn't imagine them dealing with this, so I shut my mouth quickly, although the tears kept falling.

He raped me, in front of my friends. After raping me, and touching me all over myself, I sobbed. He pulled up his hands, after taking off my blind fold. He was smiling, as he moved my hair from my face. I spit at him, and he cut my shoulder open. It was bleeding, but not too horrible. I began to cry even harder, and so did my friends. They were full of fear, and froze as they cried.

"You spit at me, you ungrateful brat. I just gave you the greatest pleasure you will ever experience, and you spit at me? Well, you need to be punished." Jake said to me. I was waiting to be unchained, so he would hit me, whip me, something. But he didn't. He laughed and walked up the stairs. Leaving me, hanging helplessly and bleeding from the ceiling. I begged him to come back, but he shut off the light and ignored my cries.

That began the most painful, and hard months of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has to be my best chapter. :) Ha ha, at least I think so.