Status: We fixed the layout for a more user-friendly story :)

This is What Happens When 2 Other Teenagers Get Bored

Mind Reading and the Lizard of Oz

Ash: *Still running behind Teza*
Teza: *stops*
Ash: *crashes into Teza at a ridiculously high speed of 20 kilometres an hour*
Teza: *falls*
Ash: *falls on top of Teza* Oooomph
Teza: Look, it’s a yellow brick road o_0
Ash: *magic red shoes suddenly appear on feet**Skips with Teza, arm in arm* We’re off the see the lizard, the wonderful lizard of Oz
Teza: *sees man staring at them on the blue brick road on the other side of the road* I SAID WE’RE OFF TO SEE THE GOD DAMN LIZARD OF OZ!
Ash: AND YOU BETTER GOD DAMN BELIEVE IT! *skips away*
Teza: *watches Ash skip off* Ashleigh, wrong way!
Ash: *looks back at Teza while still skipping* *crashes into imaginary tree around the non-existent corner* GOD DAMMIT!!! WHAT IS WITH THIS GOD DAMNED TREE!!!
Teza: Let’s go, we have to find the lizard of Oz so he can give the pie back to the Pie Queen!
Ash: We’re going to see who now? Wait, there is a pie in my hand...WHERE DID IT COME FROM!?!?! *pokes pie* hehehehe...
Teza: *grabs pie, throws it at Ash’s face like something from a clichéd comedy show*
Ash: Teza, how did I get pie on my face? *confused look on face* *Mourns for the pie*
Teza: Like this *finds pie in a bin, throws it at Ash’s face... * (Yum, garbage pie ;D)
Ash: *cries* *finds some old macaroni cheese* *About to throw it back at Teza* MMMMMMM, macaroni cheese...*eats macaroni cheese* Where were we again?!
Teza: On the yellow brick road, on the way to see the lizard of Oz :)
Ash: We’re going to see who now? WHERE’D MY PIE GO!?!?! *cries at unpiefullness*
Teza: *sighs, walks off without Ash*
Ash: *tells Teza to stop with her awesome mind communication powers* *Teza stops* Haha, I win. EAT PIE TO THOSE WHO DON’T BELIEVE IN FAERIES! Or was that magic? Hmmm, oh well.
Teza: We can mind control now? Trippy o_0
Ash: Yes, we can...See, we are doing it now...wait...what am I doing now?? Where did these strange italics come from? Am I going crazy? Oh wait, that’s impossible for me, I went crazy a few hundred, billion, million years ago
Teza: *mind controls Ash not to be forgetful and continues to walk off to see the lizard of Oz*
Ash: E=mc*2 I feel like that guy who did that thing with this randomly weird equation thingy ma bob.
Teza: NOW LET’S GO SEE THE GOD DAMN LIZARD OF OZ!
Ash: Hoody whatta?? Haha! My evil plan is working...if I keep acting like I can’t member, then I can take over the world!!!
Teza: You idiot! Brackets are the thinking ones! *mind controls Ash to forget*
Ash: Brackets are the what ones? Where did these red shoes come from?!?! *Skips* We’re off to see the lizard, the wonderful lizard of Oz.
*ten hours later*
Teza: Well, this is the lizard’s house... and I’m really tired now :( We skipped for too long...
Ash: *Sets up camp in 2 seconds flat* I feel like that rollercoaster at Movie World!!! *shoves Teza in a makeshift house called a “tent”*
Teza: Nah, the lizard has his own hotel. *points* It has vacancy, better then sleeping in a tent.
Ash: *Is already in the hotel* Oh, I already knew that. I was trying to save money by making you sleep outside and explain what the tent was for...
Teza: -_-, thanks, Ash, you’re the best friend ever. *walks to hotel and checks in* SHUN! HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW?
Ash: Good? *smiles* I also put you out there because you are my pet and a pet does what it’s owner says...SO GET BACK OUT THERE...!!!
Teza: (Says the short one) No. We can go see the lizard tomorrow.
Ash: What lizard...who are you?? Where am I!?!?!? WHY IS THERE STRANGE RED STILLETO SHOES ON MY USUALLY FLASHY KIDS SHOES COVERED FEET!!!
*epic music plays*
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Teza's fish, Bubbles, who sadly, passed away 03/01/10
R.I.P. Bubbles

On a lighter note, please comment and subscribe (if you're crazy enough)