Status: New layout, what do you think?

Situations.

What Do You Want From Me?

Noah.

'Hey, slow it down.
What do you want from me,
What do you want from me.
Yeah, I'm afraid,
What do you want from me.
What do you from me.'


The music filled my ears as Colin gently took my hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist. Blushing deeply I laid my head against his chest as I followed his lead into the slow dance. This moment right here, was one of the few that I would cherish for the rest of my life. He always did little things like this. Dancing in the middle of his bedroom to a song that I didn't really know but was suddenly in love with.

'There might have been a time,
I would give myself away.
(Ooh) Once upon a time,
I didn't give a damn.
But now here we are.
So what do you want from me,
What do you want from me.'


Our bodies molded together perfectly. It felt so right and made me so happy. Nothing bad was ever wrong in the world when I was in Colin's arms. Nothing. No matter what was happening in the world he would always make me just forget, even for a minute. It also helped that no matter what he was always brutally honest with me. No matter if it wasn't something I wanted to hear. He'd never do that. He wasn't a people pleaser, and I admire that in him.

'Just don't give up,
I'm workin' it out.
Please don't give in,
I wont let you down.
It messed me up, need a second to breathe.
Just keep coming around.
Hey, what do you want from me.
What do you want from me.'


I wound my arms tightly around his neck and lost my hands in the thick, silky strands of his hair. Snuggling my head in the crook of his neck I felt at peace. Maybe even in heaven. Breathing in his scent that was pure male, that's the only way to describe it, I smiled. This is where I wanted to be. Right here, in this moment. Forever.

'Yeah, its plain to see.
That baby you're beautiful.
And its nothing wrong with you,
It's me I'm a freak.
But thanks for lovin' me,
Cause you're doing it perfectly.

There might have been a time,
When I would let you step away,
I wouldn't even try but I think,
You could save my life.'


Hugging me ever closer to his heat Colin ran his hands under the hem of my shirt. He ran his hands along the skin on my lower back and I giggled. Yeah, girly, I know. But what ever he says it's cute and that's all that matters to me. I closed my eyes and tried, and failed, to push all other thoughts form my mind.

'Just don't give up,
I'm workin' it out.
Please don't give in,
I wont let you down,
It messed me up, need a second to breathe.
Just keep coming around.
Hey, what do you want from me.
What do you want from me.

Just don't give up on me,
I wont let you down.
No, I wont let you down.'


I found myself wondering what Oli would think if he saw us there, right now. Dancing so intimately in each others arms. Couldn't help but imagine the hurt and pain come across his face as he demanded to know what was going on. Then he'd ask how long it had been going on and I couldn't bear the thought of telling him. I've been dating Colin since i was fifteen. And yes I realize I was about sixteen when I lost my virginity to Oliver. I also realize that means I cheated on Colin with his brother.

'So,
Just don't give up,
I'm workin' it out.
Please don't give in,
I wont let you down,
It messed me up, need a second to breathe.
Just keep coming around,
Hey, what do you want from me.'


Yeah, you could classify me as a bloody whore. I know that's how it seems but I was going through a very confusing time in my life then. I know that's no excuse but I don't care what anyone else thinks. That is gone, it's over, and we moved on. Shaking my head I finally loose myself in the moment. Isn't that how it always goes? You don't loose yourself until the very end of the damn song?

'Just don't give up,
I'm workin' it out.
Please don't give in,
I wont let you down,
It messed me up, need a second to breathe,
Just keep coming around.
Hey, whataya want from me,
(Whataya want from me)
Whataya want from me.
Whataya want from me.'


The song ended and Colin randomly dips me. Like one of those cheesy romance movies that everyone claims they hated but secretly enjoyed. I bubbled over in laughter as he finally pulled me back up and close to him. His eyes shone bright in happiness and I could see through his mine did as well. I leaned in and kissed him deeply. My lips moving effortlessly across his as I held on to him for dear life. If this isn't love, then what is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm liking Noah's point of view better, I think he makes the story.
So I might use more of Noah and less Oliver.
7 STARS!
Oh my god I love you guys!
:D
I didn't think this story would ever be this popular!
56 subscribers!
*squeals*
Hey you guys should check out my new story!
Red and White.
I think you'd all like it.
The song is What Do You Want From Me - Adam Lambert.