Status: finished.

Gonna Make You Lose Control

so I lied. This is the ending

I knew I was in trouble; that my brain was screaming at me to find another way out, but another part of me was screaming at my brain to calm the hell down. Those two parts of my body continued fighting each other; at first I was listening to the rational part but that was before I felt Chris leave butterfly kisses on my lips, jaw, and down to my neckline where I let out a quiet moan. From then on the rational part of my body no longer existed. Other girls would have been screaming rape at the top of their lungs, but this was the most action I've had in three years.

As he continued to kiss me, my hands slowly found their way to the bottom of his shirt. There; I kept tugging on it trying to get him to take it off so I could run my fingers through his abs.

"Well what a surprise; someones a bad girl after all." he said smirking through the kiss that had now gone lower to my breast line.

As he slowly, and teasingly, took off his shirt; he opened his mouth...

"There'll be no living with her after this."

"Chris are you alright?" I asked him. He looked at me with that sexual smirk still on his lips and had opened his mouth once again to reply, but...

"Bryiana Nicole Dickerson, how many times have we told you not to leave the television on?" the sound of my parents combined tones was all that I heard.

I slowly looked around the room to realize that it had started to fade away and was being replaced by the decor of my bedroom where I realized that my parents were standing by the left side of my bed and that on the television the first PotC movie was playing at the part where Jack had wandered to the other side of the small island, leaving Elizabeth on the other side, and noticed the white sails of Captain Norrington and Elizabeth's father ship who came to rescue them.

"Sorry Mom; Sorry Dad. I promise it won't happen again." I replied to them both with a hint of despair in my voice, but lucky they hadn't realized it or if they did; didn't point it out.

"Alright, we trust you sweetie." My mom said still in her New Years dress as she bent down to kiss the top my head and left with my dad into their bedroom.

As they left, I went to turn off the television and planned to go back to sleep. At least I was until I heard my phone ring from downstairs where I left it when I placed it after coming home since my arms were full of holding the ice cream and popcorn I bought and from renting the three PotC movies from Blockbuster since I already had all the Harry Potter ones.

Is this where you thought I'd be
How's this for your spotlight
I thought you said something about me
Well you better get your facts right


"Hello, who is this?" I answered wondering who would call me this late, seeing as no one really has a specific ringtone to their name.

"Hey bestie. How was your PotC movie-a-thon?" answered the sound of my very out-going best friend Marcella.

"It was good. So how was whatever party you went to tonight?"

"It was good. My friend Chris was throwing it this year. I wish I had forced you to come though because staying up in your room during the New Years is something girls your age shouldn't be doing." she speeched to me.

"Chris? Whose he?" I replied by because I had never met him before.

"Oh, just another one of my friend." I heard her snap her fingers together and I knew that whatever plan was forming in her head; I would never like. "You know what; I should totally set you two up on a date. You would be perfect together."

"Uh Mars, if I remember correctly the last blind date you sent me on; the dude turned out to be such a bore that he actually ALMOST made me want to go back to my ex of a douche bag boyfriend . So if you don't mind; I think I'll stop you before your wheels get into full effect. So again; Happy New Years and goodnight." I said as I ended the conversation and started heading back upstairs to my room Guess that teaches me to never leave my phone downstairs again.

As I fell asleep, the only thing that kept popping into my dreams were the sensations that Chris left from the butterfly kisses on my lips, jaw, neck and finally to my breast line. With only that I had a peaceful night and yet I wished one last thing as I continued to sleep...

I wish it wasn't only just a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
song credit: Photographs and Gasoline-Framing Hanley
movie credit: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Parents bedroom

Her bedroom just image a flat screen TV mounted to the wall of same location and on the thing below it is the entertainment system.

Wow guys 122 readers; you keep this up, you're gonna make a girl blush.