Status: yayyy

You Had Me From Hello

Mistakes

My little cousin jumped up and down excitedly. I tried to act nonchalant about it. My other cousin peered over the garbage can trying to see his favorite player. My aunt dug furiously through her purse for her camera. Finally finding it she looked at me “Let’s go!” I shook my head “No let the kids go, I’ll watch the stuff” she eyes me curiously but nodded.

My hands were shaking and my stomach was in knots. I set my subway sandwich shakily down trying to keep what I had eaten of it in my stomach. I began to sweat, I could feel myself begin to breathe heavily, but I tried to calm myself down by taking a sip of my coke. It eerily made its way in to my stomach where I felt it churn. I felt like I was going to be sick.

I watched as Samantha walked over to him lightly pulling on the leg of his pants. I could just imagine the look she was giving him, flashing her baby blues at him probably saying something like “Hewo Mr. Malkin” in her small voice. I watched with my head in my hand, trying to calm myself down. He looked good. His brown locks covered in a tousle cap and his cream and grey stripped shirt hugged him perfectly.

He knelt down talking to her at eye level. She then proceeded to do something that made me really want to throw up she turned and pointed at me with her little finger. I shut my eyes tightly. There was no way he would remember me right? I was just another notch in his bedpost, just another fuck. The biggest mistake of my life was the dream of so many young girls. Here I was about to live it down. I didn’t keep my eyes closed for more than a split second but in that time he made his way back to his feet.

My aunt looked at me strangely and then back at him. His eyes were wide and his mouth slightly parted “Madison” he breathed, his thick Russian accent transforming my name. I looked down, my stomach churned. I felt multiple eyes on me. I jumped quickly from my seat placing my hand over my mouth running to the bathroom which thank god was right next to our table. Opening the single handicap bathroom and placed my head over the toilet spilling the contents of my stomach into the bowl below me.

All thoughts of how unsanitary this toilet must have been left my mind as I continued to empty my stomach. I felt a hand pull my hair out of my face as I continued to throw up. I felt disgusting, my face clammy and pale. Once I felt I was done I slowly lifted my head from above the toilet. The person’s other hand who was holding my hair back flushed the toilet handing me a wet paper towel. I looked up at my savior and automatically felt that feeling of sickness return to my stomach. This time though there was nothing left to throw up, I was left dry heaving making me sicker than before.

Finally I gained the strength to look at him. His brown eyes filled with worry and hurt. “All this because of me?” he asked his beautiful voice filling my eyes as I sat on the disgusting ground. I began to get up but he wrapped and arm around me waist setting me on my feet. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands and mouth looking at my reflection in the mirror. I looked horrendous my face was paler than normal, my bangs stuck to my forehead and my mouth tasted nasty. I grabbed the hair tie from my wrist and began to put my light brown hair into a pony tail but he grabbed my wrist taking a step closer so his front was pressed to my back.

“Why do I make you sick?” he asked worry laced with his thick Russian accent. I shook my head, I could not do this. I didn’t answer instead I ripped my arm from his grasp walking out of the bathroom. When I entered the food court everyone stared. No one seemed to care that it wasn’t any of their business they flat out stared. He came up behind me grabbing my wrist and turning me around. “Please, talk to me?” he pleaded. “No, Geno not here” I stated coldly walking to my table where my cousins and aunt sat wide eyed. “Please” he whispered barely audible but loud enough for me to hear. “Just go on with what you were doing, go on to how you lived your life for the past 3 months” Grabbing my things I quietly turned to my aunt telling her that I was sorry and would call her later. I looked at Geno one last time, hurt was written on his face.

“Goodbye Geno.” and with that I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah. he inspired me :D

here it is. comment and stuff if you like it
i'm going to bed !

-Linn <33