Status: Active :)

L-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce

Let's just pray to God they don't recognize me

I was the first to get off the van, my smile ear to ear.

"Gosh! We're finally here," Lily said with a soft smile.

"Oh my God!! Heaven just cut the their piece of cake and actually gave it to us?!!?" Ray-Ray yelled jumping up and down.

"How much coffee did you drink?" I asked, as I watched her up and down.

"A lot!!" She grinned.

"Well that explains everything," Krizzy said with a roll of an eye.

Annie walked to us with a big smile on her face, "You're finally here."

"HELL YEAH!!" Ray-Ray screamed,

Annie cringed but still held her smile, "Well I would like you guys to meet some people."

Three very handsome fellows were in front of us, my jaw hit the floor, I just wanted th scream their names right now, but my body and brain didn't respond.

"Oh my freakin' God!!! Billie? Mike? Tre? Holy crap on a cracker! Green Day!" Ray-Ray exclaimed,

I expected that, she was always the one with to much adrenaline in her veins,
Note to self: no more sugar in Ray-Ray's coffee

"It's great to meet you guys," Billie said, Oh God, he's talking to us? Oh my god.

"Yeah, Annie here gave us your album Broken Skyline, and since we were bored we listened to it." Tre explained,

"And?" Krizzy asked, expecting more.

"We liked it." The three of them said at the same time,

My body now responded, digging through my inner fan girl, I screamed, by dear God I screamed,

"Oh my God! Really?" My voice sounded squeaky, but they nodded, I was jumping now, Oh my God!!!

"Gosh! What songs did you like? Like in particular?" Lily squealed, I stared at her, it wasn't the reponse I'd expect from her.

"Well," Mike started, "We really liked your A promise"

Krizzy grinned, "Would you like us to play it for you guys later?"

It was krizzy's favorite in our album, of course she is delighted.

"Well, uhm. Sure." Billie said in unison, "Well we gotta back to our bus, see you guys later!"

We waved at them as they walked away, once they were out of sight we started to jum up and down, screaming either 'Oh my God' or 'Green Day!'

"Gals! That doesn't stop there!" Annie gleamed, cringing as we kept jumping up and down.

I stopped jumping, my eyes as large as saucers, "Uhm. W-who are we gonna meet next?"

Annie, "Smirk, well it's the band you guys have been gushing all day!"

I whiped my head to face the girls, they wall grinning maniacally,

"MY." said Lily,
"CHEMICAL." said Krizzy,
"ROMANCE!!!!" Screamed Ray-Ray.

I grimaced, Uh-oh! Oh no! This cannot be happening!

I turned around, think fast!, I just wanted to go back to the bus. That's it!

"Hey Annie! I think I'm just going to find our bus." I said, nervously,

Krizzy rolled her eyes, "She just doesn't want to meet MCR that's all."

Annie frowned, "None sense! Your coming! They really wanted to meet you guys!"

"You mean you gave them our album too?" Lily gushed,

Annie nodded, "Come on guys,"

I was about to walk on the other side, when felt the glare of the gals, I sighed,

"Alright, I'm coming, I'm coming." I admitted sadly.

They all grinned and began following Annie, roughly pulling me to follow me.

Let's just pray to God they don't recognize me
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

Sorry no my chem. On the next chapter I promise.

Comment/subscribe