Status: Active :)

L-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce

Prepare for the best and fastest ride.

Me and Mikey silently went back to the bus,

“Where’ve you guys been?” Krizzy asked, suspicious.

“Don’t be like that Kriz, we just went for a walk.” I said calmly, looking around the bus, “Hm. Where’s MCR?”

I gaped at the almost empty room, Bob, Krizzy were the only ones in the room,

“Oh they went out for a drink.” Krizzy muttered boredly as he sat on the couch with Bob

“Why don’t you join them Mikes?” Krizzy offered,

Mikey denied, “Nah, I think I’m going to hit the sack.”

I smiled, “Well G’night.”

Mikey waved as he walked to their bunks, I placed my hands on my hips and motioned at Bob.

“How ‘bout you Bob? Why don’t you join them? Every rock star need a alcohol .” I grinned meekly.

Bob smiled thoughtfully at me, “Me a Rock Star? Well, I would love to drink but I have to keep watch on Gerard.”

“Wait, Gerard’s here?” I asked, wide eyes.

Krizzy laughed, “Of course he is! You certainly not a fan. He’s sober.”

“Oh,” was the only thing I said as I sat on the other couch, He was here.

Annie climbed on the bus, a bottle of soda in here hands, “Hey guys!”

“Hey,” We all said,

“I think you guys had your stay, it’s time to see your bus!” Annie smiled,

Me and Krizzy quickly stood up,

“What about Lily and Ray-Ray?” I asked,

“Well, they’re to busy drinking their asses off, which I should really be concerned about, but! You guys get to pick your beds first,”

Me and Krizzy immediately understood and followed Annie to the bus, it was about 6 busses away.

“This is Stan, your bus driver,” Annie introduced us,

We waved and climbed in, it wasn’t any different from MCR’s bus, It was just more what’s the word, clean and didn’t have much stuff yet.

“Your bags are already in the bunk room,” Annie grinned, “Now, ’scuse me I have to get your two other drunk band mates.”

And with that Annie left leaving us in the bus,

“Wow. Our own bus.” Krizzy breathed.

“Wow, indeed.” I said, running my fingers on the furniture.

“Why don’t we get our pick on he bunks?” Krizzy smiled,

I nodded and followed her to the bunk area. We picked our bunks, I chose a bunk in the middle part, ‘cause I didn’t want my bunk to be to high or to low, while Krizzy picked a bunk at the bottom.

“Hey L, are you nervous?” Krizzy asked out of the blue as she laid on her bunk.

“Why would I be nervous?” I snorted

Krizzy shrugged, “I don’t know, well, where we are now it’s a miracle, a fucking dream come true, I don’t want to loose this,”

“We won’t,” I reassured her, “We worked are asses off to be where we are now, we deserve this.”

“I guess,” She mumbled.

“Y’know even though you’re one of the toughest gals I met, you’re also one of the gals that worry to much.”

“Shut up,” She scoffed.

I laughed and closed my eyes sleep enveloping me.

***

“L! Wake up!” Ray-Ray yelled, in my ear causing me to jump up and hitting my head.

I cussed very loudly as I rubbed my head,

“Wake up well?” Ray-Ray joked.

I glared and stuck my tongue out to her,

She laughed, “-and I should be the one with the head ache.”

“Shut the fuck up!” I mumbled as got out of bed and walked over to the kitchen

“Now, that’s not what proper ladies acts.” A voice said,

I tore open my eyes to see My Chemical Romance, well just Mikey, Gerard and Frank.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?” I hissed groggily

“Now, why can’t you just say ’g’morning!’ like everyone else?” Gerard smirked.

“G’morning!” I repeated sarcastically with a scowl.

Mikey sighed and rolled his eyes to Gerard.

“Good morning!” Frank gleamed.

I made a real smile, “Good morning to you too.”

Gerard frowned and I felt triumphant. Ha!

I walked back to the bunk area and screamed as I saw my beehive of a hair.

“I look like Amy Winehouse after she woke after a party,” I muttered to myself as I tried to brush the tangles of my hair.

After brushing my hair I went to the bathroom and took a short bath, once I got dressed I went back to the kitchen only to find everyone was gone except for him

“Where is everybody?” I asked rudely as I dried my hair with the towel.

He frowned, “Everyone went out to get some coffee, they didn’t want to leave you, but I insisted, it would’ve been rude of them to wait, so I let them head on first and I’ll just take you.”

I stopped and stared at him, was he fucking serious?

“Uhm. No thanks. You can catch up to them, I’m not hungry.” I lied, I was starving! But there was no way in hell I was going to eat with him, I’d rather starve to death.

“Oh well okay, we’ll just stay here.”

What the hell? I want you to go! “No! Well I mean, I think it’s better if you join them, I don’t want to starve you.”

“Am I really that bad to be company with?” He asked, sad.

Yes. “No.”

“Then why don’t we hang out?” He insisted.

“Well--” before I could think of an excuse the guys barged in just in time.

“Hey guys! We brought you coffee!” Mikey chimed in holding coffee cups in his hands.

“Thank goodness.” I whispered silently to myself.

I think Gerard heard it ‘cause he glowered at me.

Well whatever.

“Don’t forget gals, you’re on first.” Annie reminded.

We all nodded and I felt hot blood rush through my veins as I started to twirl my hair.

“Nervous?” Mikey asked,

I sighed heavily and nodded.

“Don’t worry you guys are going to be great.” Frank reassured.

I hope so.