Status: Active :)

L-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce

‘Cause we got a taste for champagne and endless fortune.

I decided to start writing new songs again, sighing as no ideas seemed to pop into the clump of mass I call my brain.

I slammed my lyric book shut and set aside while running my fingers shakily though my hair,

“Yo L! Wanna watch My Chem with us?” Ray-Ray offered as she peered through the doorway of the bunk area.

“Nah! I have a lot of things to do,” I lied through a grin, I really didn’t have anything left to do and was bored out of my wits, but I really didn’t feel like watching Mcr especially the little slip I did, just a few hours ago.

God! What if he knows?

She frowned as she ran her eyes to my bed, “Well, you don’t look like you have a lot to do,”

I looked down and noticed that my blanket were ruffled on my legs and several scrunched up paper balls were scattered all over.

I sighed heavily and grumbled something in audible, as she rolled her eyes.

“God, you’re such a lazy bird,” Ray-Ray pulled my violently out off my bunk, I glared at her and she shrugged and pushed me outside, “Come on! You should thank me for saving your ass from dying out of boredom.”

***

“Look Ray-Ray, I really don’t want to see them” I said as I tried to shake away from her grasp, but her grip was too strong,

“Nope,” she grinned, “Whether you like it or not you are watching this,”

I gave up on struggling like I said before, you wouldn’t like it when it didn’t go exactly to Ray-Ray’s plan, Things could go ugly

“Fine! But I’m not going too like it!” I huffed and crossed my arms, like a five year old who didn’t get the toy she wanted.

“Good,” She gloated and I groaned,

We squeezed through the crowed, everyone looked almost the same, dressed up in the band’s merch.
I sighed and kept my head up high, waiting for the band to come up.

As the band came up my eyes darted only to one person as he grabbed the microphone

“ARE YOU GUYS READY TO FUCKING ROCK?!?” Gerard screamed at the top of his lungs.

The crowed screamed back, as I tried hard not to scowl, my God, even Ray-Ray yelled along, typical.

***

Meanwhile on the stage:

Gerard’s eyes searched for her hoping that she could be here, but there were thousands of people how could he find her?

He was about to gave up when he saw it, a scowl upon the many smiling faces of the crowd, his grinned widened.

She scowled and rolled her eyes, probably impatient

Gerard frowned, it couldn’t be Harley could it?, he thought, for Harley always had a smile on her face no matter what the problem, this girl on the other hand has so much hatred in her eyes and get more venomous when she sets her eyes on me

But Gerard gulped as he remembered what he had done to Harley those many year ago, could this scowling woman be the love his life? Did his mistake turn her to a person filled with hatred?

Remorse Gerard felt as he tired to shift the subject of thinking that maybe this person is not Harley just a person who kinda looks like her, Harley has probably moved on and probably has a handsome husband and kids. Gerard’s heart throbbed at his thoughts, it was a mistake to let Harley go, he still loved her very much, but at the same time he had a slight fascination of the woman who scowls at him on every things he does. Will L.A teach him to move on?

Gerard’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the crowd

“MCR! MCR MCR!!” The crowed cheered as the waited patiently for the band to start.
,
Gerard grinned, “Who are you cheering for?!”

“MCR!”

“What? I can’t fucking hear you!”

“MCR!”

“That’s more like it, now let’s get this fucking started!”

Gerard motioned to the band as the music struck, he watched with careful eyes L.A and Ray-Ray.

Ray-Ray, of course being the big fan jumped and sang along, while L.A on the other hand just stared at Gerard, once again Gerard saw Harley again in those hatred filled eyes, a vision like a movie played in Gerard’s mind.

*flahback*

”What the hell are you trying to say?” The young 17 year old Harley asked, her soft green eyes filled with fear,

“I’m trying to say Harley, we s-should move on, see other people,” Gerard muttered, his head low.

Harley’s jaw locked, “You’re stuttering.”

Gerard groaned a bit frustrated, he wasn’t even sure if he really wanted to do this, but he was just pushed to this,

“Look, you’re messing up everything Harley! I-I can’t be a big ass rock star with some clueless under age Highschool girlfriend dangling with me! It’ll mess up my image!” Gerard roared, but he made a shock face as he suddenly realized what he said, he lifted his head up to face Harley her face was flushed and full of anger

“Image? Clueless?”

Gerard didn’t mean it, he wanted to take it back but the anger in Harley’s eyes told him it was too late.

She laughed silently, “I guess I am clueless aren’t I? I was so fucking clueless not to notice all you cared about was your fucking image”

Her rage shocked Gerard, as Harley pushed him to the door,

“I may be clueless and probably forever will be, but mark this day Gerard Way, the day you cared more about the band more than the person who never really cared about your image, your first ever fan.”

Gerard was about to speak when Harley slammed the door in his face, it was too late, the anger in Harley’s eyes still burned through his mind


*end flashback*

“Yo Gee!” Frank yelled as he waved a hand in his face

“Oh what?” Gerard muttered blankly as he stared at Gerard,

“You’re a little off today aren’t you?” Mikey asked,

Gerard’s brows furrowed, “Just a little thinking.”

Mikey frowned at his brother, for all these years he always knew him and Harley’s little infatuation with each other, though Mikey never said anything, and when he heard that him and Harley broke up, and after He saw Harley again and colossal change, Gerard must’ve done something to Mikey’s best friend and he’s not going to let it happen again.