Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

“You’re moving to L.A.?!”
“No… Berkeley.”
Where?”

“What are you going to do?”
“I’ll find something, just get off my case!”

“I’ll do whatever you need me to.”
“I may take you up on that.”
“So, do I get the job?”
“You start tonight.”

“You don’t give up do you?”
“I’m going to be here every night you work until you say you will.”
“Well prepare to be here for a while.”
“I think you’re just playing hard to get.”

“So is that a ‘yes’?”
“No, it’s a shut the fuck up and kiss me already.”


Karmony White was unique in more ways than just her name. She wasn’t afraid to be herself and she certainly wasn’t afraid to let people know what she thought of them, she wasn’t one to hold back at all. She’s nineteen but underneath the dyed black hair with vibrant blue and purple streaks, multiple piercings and mouth like a sailor; she’s really a kid at heart, she loves watching cartoons on Saturdays when she’s awake early enough.

She lives with her father, Simon, and younger brother Cameron, who is sixteen. Her mother left them when she was only 5, she never gave an explanation as to why she left and many people think that the reason Karmony ‘hates the world’ is because she’s never had the closure of knowing why her mother left her. But she doesn’t really hate the world, she actually really likes most people if she’s given the time to get to know them, but unfortunately she is hardly given that time; most people shy away from her. These close minded people are partly the reason why she has decided to do what she is doing, leaving her home town to take on the world, one city at a time; first destination: Berkeley, California. Why Berkeley? It was the first place her dart landed.

The last thing that Karmony wanted to do was to fall in love in Berkeley but unfortunately fate decided to get in the way and she fell hard for a green eyed, blue haired boy.


Title Credit: Road to Acceptance - Green Day
Billie Joe Armstrong