Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Untitiled

"Come on, Kar! Open the fucking door." Cameron yelled through the wooden door of my apartment.

"You wish, Jellyfish!" I yelled back, laughing from my position on my couch. I started to flick through the channels on the TV while he continued to yelled stuff out at me.

"I hate you sometimes even when I try my hardest to love you." he said, pounding his fist on the door once again.

He kept going for a while. Apologizing for what he did.

You're probably curious as to what he did do, right? Well it started while I was making us dinner.


I could hear Cam in the shower, singing to some crappy pop song. He sounded like he had a rat in his throat or something, it was really bad but I didn't want to crush his dreams. He continued his shower for around another 5 minutes before I decided he'd been in there for too long. My solution to this problem was to turn the tap on in the kitchen and make the water in the shower run really cold.

It took a few seconds before I heard him let out a girly scream. I laughed to myself and turned the tap off at the same time that he turned the shower off.

The bathroom door opened and I heard him marching toward the kitchen.

"Karmony Jade White!" he yelled when he seen me at the sink laughing. He did not look impressed and he still had the conditioner in his hair. He only had a towel wrapped around his hips. "Why?"

I laughed loudly at him before simply answering: "You were taking too long."

He groaned in frustration and stomped off toward my bedroom. I thought I had done something to be proud of until I heard him coming back a few seconds later. Curious, I looked towards the doorway to see him standing there with my favorite pillow; our mother had given it to me before she left, it was small and it wasn't my main pillow; it kind of just sat to the side, but I still cherished it.

"What are you doing?" All the humor from before disappeared from me and went to him. He smirked and stuck it down the front of the towel, rubbing it on himself. It was an immature thing to do and I may have acted childish when I exclaimed "Ew!" like a little kid but really, who wants their brother to rub his penis on their pillow? Certainly not me.

He pulled it out after a few seconds and threw it towards me, I quickly slapped it away before it could touch me and let it lay on the ground. "Payback's a bitch." he smirked and walked back into my room.

I glared at the pillow as it sat on the ground but out of the corner of my eye I seen his football sitting on the table. It was his favorite thing that he owned, it was signed by a whole lot of people that I didn't know, he loved this ball. This time it was my turn to smirk, I grabbed it quickly and walked to the apartment door, I opened it quietly before going back and standing in the kitchen doorway. I stared at the door, trying to figure if I was able to throw it the distance; it wasn't too far but I couldn't throw for crap. I figured the if I didn’t go the distance, I would just look like an idiot and I'm sure Cameron already thinks I'm one so it wouldn't matter.

A few minutes later my bedroom door opened and Cam walked out, this time wearing clothes and he'd also got the conditioner out of his hair somehow. I smirked at him and waved the ball in the air. He laughed. "I'm not playing football right now, you'll hurt yourself anyway."

I laughed. "We're not playing football, dear brother of mine. You're playing fetch!" I told him and threw the ball, to both of our surprise it went straight through the middle of the open door and bounced down the hallway.

"You little bitch!" he yelled and ran after it. I took the opportunity to close and lock the door while he was fetching his beloved football.

"Yes Cam; payback is a bitch!" I yelled through the wood at him.


So that is the story of how he got locked out, it's not exciting or really funny but it's how it went.

The pillow is still laying in the kitchen on the floor and- oh shit! Our dinner is still in the stove.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled as I ran towards the kitchen. I could smell the vegetarian lasagna burning the moment I entered the room, how I didn't smell it before is beyond me but I'm glad I remembered it.

"What's going on, Kar?" I heard my brothers muffled voice.

I didn't answer him for a few minutes as I pulled the dish out of the oven, it wasn't badly burnt just the top of it. "Nothing." I yelled back before walking to open the door for him. "Food's ready." I told him with a big smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: I hate this chapter (I'll explain why down there /points down below) and I couldn't think of a good title so I don't have one but in case I need one, lets just say it's Untitled - Simple Plan.

'Kay so, I hate this because it's lame but I honestly couldn't remember my original reason for Cam being locked out.

To make up for the crappy chapter I am going to put a long one up in a few minutes ;) I hope you enjoy it

+ Also read the status at the top of the page.