Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

I Want To Be Your Dominated Love Slave

Cameron's P.O.V

Tre ended up coming back to Karmony's apartment that night. But I was left to occupy the over energized man, it wasn't as fun as it sounded and he was starting to ask questions.

"So why did you have to move out here?" He asked. I wasn't sure if I should tell him the truth or not. I mean, I didn't want my sister’s friends to think her family was fucked up and I wasn't sure if she'd told them about her past or not. But I also couldn't think of a good enough lie.

"It's pretty fucked up actually." I said, hoping that he would just drop it.

"I do fucked up good, in fact, I'm fucked up right now!" He yelled the end bit which made me shush him. "Sorry, I forgot she was asleep."

"Well, long story short, my dad found some pot in my room and automatically thought it was mine and wouldn't listen when I said it wasn't so he kicked me out. We've had to deal with the shit before and he couldn't put himself through that again." I explained.

"You're right that is fucked up." He laughed loudly but once we heard footsteps he shut up.

"Tre, I don't mean to be rude but can you be a little quieter." Karmony said, appearing from behind her door. Tre nodded him head at her. "Thank you. Goodnight guys." She tried to make it look like she'd been asleep but I could tell that she hadn't.

"So what's up with my sister and that Billie Joel guy?" I asked lowering my voice so that Kar couldn't hear me and purposely getting his name wrong.

"Billie Joe?" I nodded. "I don't know. Beej seems into her but she isn’t budging, she just keeps knocking him down when he asks her out." I was proud of Karmony; I know that she always done that to guys she didn't like but this time was different; I didn't like the guy.

"I'm glad she isn’t saying yes to those dates, no offence or anything, but I don't like the guy."

Tre laughed again, this time quieter. "I can understand not liking him, he's a bit of a jerk sometimes but he really is harmless; get to know him before you judge him yeah?" I slowly nodded my head, I was making no promises. "Do you mind?" he asked, he'd reached into his pocket and brought out a silver case which held three joints and a lighter.

"No go for it." I made an excuse to go to the kitchen to get away for his smokes; I refuse to go down the same path as my sister had when she was my age. "Do you want a drink?" he shook his head as I got up and left the room. I stayed in the kitchen until he came looking for me.

"What's taking you so long?" he asked. I shook my head and put my empty glass in the sink, he dropped it and I followed him back into the lounge where we decided to watch a movie.

Karmony's P.O.V

When we got back I went straight to my room. I needed a break from everybody around here. I could hear the boys in the lounge, Tre started yelling after a while and then after quieting down he started laughing loud. I went out and told him politely to shut up, I tried to make it look like I'd been woken up but I knew that I wasn't very convincing.

I feel horrible for blowing up on Billie like I did. He didn't deserve for me to slap him but if I say I'm not ready for a relationship you would think that he would accept that. I hate using that excuse because it is starting to sound false even to me; maybe I am ready for one. Maybe that is what I need to keep myself from going insane and it will help Billie out too because he won't get slapped for kissing me if we're dating. I will give us both a few days to cool off from tonight and I'll tell him that I'm ready and see where it goes from there, I think I'll do that anyway, if I don't chicken out of it.

I ended up falling asleep to thoughts of Billie Joe Armstrong and the smell of smoke drifting in from the lounge. 'I hope it is just Tre smoking...' was the last thought that went through my head before I fell into a peaceful sleep.

"Karmony," I heard somebody say softly. I ignored it thinking that it was just in my head. "Karmony," the voice made it sound like they were singing my name. "Karmony, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes to see the face that I least expected to see in my bedroom this morning.

"Why are you here?" I asked, as I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Aren't you angry at me?"

He laughed, his laugh could make any girl weak at the knees. "I am, but Tre stayed here and he needed a lift home so Mike and I came to get him before Mike went to work and Tre said to wake you up so that you can cook him and your brother some food because Cameron is in the shower." Billie explained.

I can't explain how I was feeling at the moment; one part of me wanted to jump out of bed and smash my lips against him and the other half was too shy to even look him in the eyes, and it was the later part that won the silent battle that was wagging inside my body. I couldn't look him in the eyes, but they were like magnets, drawing my eyes to his, I fought it though and made myself busy with getting out of bed.

"I'm sorry about last night." I apologized as I walked past him and out into the hall. "I shouldn't have done that."

I saw him shake his head out of the corner of my eye. "I shouldn't have done that I done either, so we can make it even now?"

I smiled softly at him. "Yeah." I said, reaching over and pulling him into a hug, this one didn't turn into a massive deal; just two friends hugging. Except I knew what may happen in the next few days but he didn't.

I could have told him my decision there and then but it didn't feel right and I needed a few days to see if it was really what I wanted.

We both pulled away from each other and headed towards the small kitchen where Mike and Tre were waiting for us. "Morning." I said to them both. Mike smiled at me while Tre bounced over to me and pulled me into a bear hug, practically squeezing me to death. I didn't complain this time; I chose to just squeeze him back as tight as I could. We let each other go after a few minutes of squeezing and laughing, even though it hurt, and I made my way to the cupboard where I got out the ingredients for pancakes.

While I was making them, the boys were talking about their upcoming album; Billie was finishing up the writing now and than at the start of next year they would begin the recording and mixing. I was happy for them; it was going to be their major label debut.

"Will you guys still play at Gilman's or will you tour?" I asked, turning my body so that the small of my back was pressed lightly against the bench while I waited for the first batch of pancakes to bubble before I could flip them.

"We'll tour." Billie said. He thought I missed the look that he gave the other two but I seen it, I just chose to ignore it.

"That'll be fun for you, you will get heaps of new fans." I told them.

"Touring is going to be F to the un!" Tre sang the last bit. "That spells fun by the way."

"We can all spell, dick." Mike told Tre as he hit him over the head. "They smell good, Kar." I sniffed the air, they did smell good.

"Well Cam better hurry up because I might eat all of it." I laughed. "Well what's left from you guys."

"Oh, I won't have any." Billie said.

"Neither will I." Mike said shaking his head.

I shook my head at them and frowned. "Yes you will. I didn't cook this much for just the three of us and Mike you said they smell good!" Mike laughed.

"They do smell good, so I will eat some if it means that much to you." He agreed causing me to smile widely at him.

"What about you Billie? You need some fat on you." He frowned and looked at him flat stomach.

"I guess I could have some, we don't have any food at the apartment so I might not eat tonight."

I stared at him, shocked. "If there isn't any food you don't eat?"

He looked embarrassed and just shook his head.

Mike spoke up to explain why. "We can't always afford that much food, so if there isn't any food in the cupboards or fridge before Thursday we don't eat because I get paid Thursday's."

I was shocked; no wonder they are both so skinny. "Well that is going to stop." I told them sternly. "You're all coming here for tea tonight and don't try and get out of it." I warned as I grabbed a few plates out of the cupboard and flipped some pancakes on each before setting them in front of the three men. "Cam, hurry your ass up or there won’t be any more food!" I yelled in the direction of the bathroom, the shower had stopped so I had no idea what he was doing in there.

"Save me some. Tre will eat it all." He yelled back. I left his plate near mine on the bench so that I could keep an eye on it. He came out a few minutes later with his face cleanly shaven. "They smell so good." He said, practically diving into his plate.

"Too bad they don't taste it." Billie Joe teased. I glared at him.

"I'll make a better meal for tea than, shall I?" I asked sarcastically. He laughed and nodded his head like a little kid. "Screw you, Armstrong." He laughed again and looked at the clock above my head.

"Oh shit! We got to go, guys." He said, quickly stuffing the last pancake into his mouth and grabbed his jacket. "Mike's going to be late."

"Oh yeah!" Mike said doing the exact same as Billie before the two grabbed Tre and pulled him out of the apartment, each yelling a 'Thank you and I'll see you tonight' back towards my brother and I.

"Why will they see us tonight?" Cameron asked.

"They are coming for tea." I told him as I grabbed their plates and put them in the sink. "Can you do the dishes while I'm at work? You don't have to work during the day I don't think."

"All of them? And sure."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes all of them. Now I'm going to have a shower and get ready for work, I have to be there in an hour." I told him as I went in the direction of my bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Dominated Love Slave - Green Day + I just realized I have used this song twice... oh well

I was watching/listening to my video of Dominated Love Slave, from when I seen them live, while I was writing this. It was exactly a month ago yesterday :D Can't wait 'till they come back to Australia! :D Haha I guess I'll have to wait a while though...