Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Because we're never gonna be as young as we are tonight

"I know that things are getting tougher, when you can't get the top off, the bottom of the barrel." I sung along softly with Billie Joe's voice, which was playing softly out of the stereo which I had bought to put in the bathroom. I was currently putting the finishing touches on my make-up before Billie arrived to pick me up for our date.

"Why are you putting on so much make-up?" I heard Cameron ask from the door. I looked at him through the mirror to see him leaning against the door frame. I scoffed and looked back at my appearance; I didn't look much different to usual except I had a bit more eyeliner on.

I decided to ignore him since replying would turn into a full on screaming match and the last thing I need is to be fuming when Billie comes to get me.

"Where are you going anyway? And why is he driving you there?" He decided that he was now going to refer to Billie Joe as 'he' which pissed me off but I didn't say anything, I just bit my tongue and waited for him to do the wrong thing one more time so that I could ship him back off to dads. "Are you just going to ignore me now?"

"I don't want to ruin my night by fighting with you so I'm not telling you where I am going or why Billie Joe is taking me there." To be honest I had no idea where I was going so I couldn't tell him anyway. "If you need anything you know Claire's number and where her apartment is." I picked up my brush and pulled it through my hair once more before putting it down and turning the stereo off.

"What if I need you? I won't be able to get in contact with you." He stepped aside so that I could exit the bathroom.

"Cameron," I sighed him name. He was acting like it was the first time he had been left by himself. "You’re sixteen! You have to stop acting like a baby and get over it. You don't need to know every little detail of my life."

He opened his mouth to say something else but the knocking at the door interrupted him. "I got to go. I love you and behave." I told him as I walked to the door to greet Billie Joe. "Goodbye."

He mumbled a 'bye' back and disappeared into his 'room'.

I opened the door to reveal a suited up Billie Joe Armstrong.

"Don't you look handsome?" I said as I exited the apartment and closed the door behind me.

"What are you trying to say? I don't look handsome all the time?" He asked, keeping a straight face.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in towards him. "Of course you do, but you look extra handsome tonight." I winked at him and kissed his cheek softly. "Where are we going?" I pulled my arms back from around his neck and stood in front of him.

He grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway. "Just a little place I thought you'd like." he grinned down at me as we took the stairs down to the bottom level of the building.

"I better like it!" I joked, jabbing him in the arm with my index finger.

"Yeah, you better!" He replied, doing the same thing to me but softer.

We exited the front doors to the building and he led me to his car which was waiting about a hundred meters away. He opened the door for me and slammed it shut once I was safely inside before going around to the driver’s side and getting in himself. I put the seatbelt on and made myself comfortable while he done the same and started the car before driving out of the car park and in the direction of where he was taking me.

We only drove for around 15-20 minutes before we pulled into a small parking lot. There wasn't much to see from where the car was parked so I still had no idea where we were.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking over at Billie Joe who was trying to grab something out of the back seat while still in the front seat. I held in a laugh while he struggled.

"You'll find out soon." he said, you could tell by his voice that he was straining to reach what he was trying to get.

"Why don't you just get out of the seat and go through the back door to get whatever it is that you're trying to get?" I asked, thinking of an easier way. He stopped for a second before he straightened back out in the front seat and opened the door.

"Smart thinking 99." He grinned over at me as he got out of the car and opened the back door. I rolled my eyes and got out myself. I looked around us; I could see the lights of Oakland in the distance, I already knew that we were in Oakland, I just didn't know where exactly. "I'll be back in a minute, stay here." Billie yelled over at me.

"But, what if some creep turns up?" I asked, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Just scream and I'll be here in seconds." Billie said before disappearing into the darkness. I just about shit myself every time the wind blew and the trees around me rustled or the gravel made a noise under my feet. It seemed like it took him hours but in reality it had been about 5 minutes before Billie Joe showed up again. "Come on." He said, putting his hand on the small of my back and guiding me in the direction that he had disappeared in a few minutes earlier.

I could see light ahead of us as we walked along a path, I could feel the moisture in the air meaning that we were near some type of water. Okay, we were at a lake; I could see the lights from the city reflecting off the calm water. The light that I could see, though, was coming from the candles which were surrounding a blanket on the grass a few meters away from us. There were a few plates of food scattered around the blanket but I couldn't tell what it was.

"A bit cliché don't you think, Mr. Armstrong?" I joked, nudging him softly.

"I- You don't- Sor-" I cut him off before he could apologize by placing my hand over his mouth.

"I was kidding, I love it." I reassured him with a huge smile and practically dragged him towards the blanket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Young - The Summer Set

I'm baaaaack :)

I'm back at school now so the updates are going to be mainly on the weekends if I get a chance. I've been back just a week and I've already got too much homework -_-

This week has been the worst for me in terms of music. First Pete leaves Fall Out Boy & then yesterday I find out the MCR aren't able to come to Australia for Soundwave. It's extremely depressing but at least now I can see all of ETF's set and see MCR when they come back to Australia.