Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Hold me close, in your arms.

The date was going really good. He made us vegetarian lasagna, it was a different type to what I'd made for him, Tre and Mike but it was really nice. He also made chocolate fudge with the help of his sister. I'm not sure how he knew that it was my favorite desert, all he said was 'I have my ways'. I'm positive he's my stalker now though.

"That was so good." I said as I licked the remaining fudge off my lips. "You're going to have to get that recipe off your sister for me."

"I'll try but I can't guarantee anything; that girl guards her recipes with her life." He told me seriously, I laughed at the mental image that I got of a girl version of Billie Joe guarding a book of recipes while people came at her from every angel imaginable. "What are you laughing at?"

I pursed my lips in an attempt to stop the laughing; it worked for the few seconds it took me to say "Nothing." before the laughing commenced. He gave me a weird look before he started laughing with me, before I knew it we were both on our backs, holding our sides in pain as we laughed hysterically.

Around 10 minutes passed before either of us stopped laughing. Billie Joe stopped first and just laid there watching me. I began to stop, with only a few giggles slipping through my lips while I stared back at him.

"You look beautiful right now." Billie told me, his serious side coming back. I felt my cheeks heat up so I buried my head into the blanket to stop him from seeing them. "Don't hide your face." His voice sounded so close. I peeked out from under my hair to see his face just inches from mine. He was grinning across at me, I smiled back and rolled onto my back, making sure not to head butt him in the process.

I stared up at the sky, usually having the lights of the city close by would mean that there were no stars in the sky but tonight the sky looked amazing and the stars were shinning brighter than I had ever seen them. "The stars are more beautiful than me."

I could see him glance up at the sky for a few seconds before looking back at me. "Each to their own."

We lied there staring at the stars for a while before I noticed Billie sit up and face me again.

"You know, Billie Joe, it's rude to stare." I joked, still staring up towards the sky.

"I have to ask you something, Karmony."

"Why are you so serious tonight? It's starting to freak me out." It honestly was, I was feeling extremely uneasy every time I heard his voice take on a serious tone.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and watched me sit up and turn so that I was facing him. "But I need to do this now, or I'll probably chicken out and never do it." I noticed that he took a deep breath and he was playing with his hands.

"I won't laugh, if that's what's holding you back..."

"I don't even know how to ask this..." he said.”I've never really cared that much about it. So if this is an extremely childish way of going about this, please feel free to hit me and do whatever else you please-"

"That sounds kinky." I interrupted.

"I didn't mean for it to, but please just listen." His tone was borderline begging. I shut up quickly, running my thumb and pointer finger across my lips to show that they were shut. "Thank you. As I was saying, this may sound childish-"

"Just get to the point; it'll be easier once you do." I interrupted again.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Kar?" He blurted out; he looked shocked that it had come out.

At first I didn't know what to say; to be honest, in the back of my head I was hoping that this question would be asked but I didn't think it would. I mean, usually if it was a guy that I'd just met, like Billie Joe, I would have said 'no' straight away; I may have agreed on the date but that doesn't mean that I am going to date them... But with Billie it was different; I could really see a relationship working out for us.

"We could try it." I immediately started mentally punching myself in the face, 'We could try it'? Really Karmony? Fuck.

"Is that a 'yes'?" He asked, staring at me funny.

Quick think of something!

"No, it's a shut up and kiss me already." I grinned at him as he done as I told him and leant in towards me and placed his slightly chapped lips against mine. It was amazing. I think the top 3 perfect moments in my life have happened in the last week; this kiss, tonight and the night I agreed on this date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Fireworks - Die For You.

Another one :)

Does anybody know of any good stories that I can read? I can't find many good ones lately.