Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

You're gonna go far, kid

Later that night I dragged Billie up to my apartment with me. I went in first to check if Cameron was still awake.

I walked through the door and was welcomed with darkness. "Come in." I told Billie, who done as I had told him and followed me in.

"Is that you Karmony?" Cam called out from his 'room'.

I flicked on the light to the lounge room where I seen his head poking out from behind the sheet. "Yeah just me, I thought you would have been asleep."

"I'm a sixteen year old boy..." he said, like it was supposed to explain everything. I just nodded and pretended to understand his logic. "Who were you talking to?"

I looked behind me where Billie was standing, I was tempted to say nobody to keep Cam from suspecting something but he knew that Billie was taking me so why would it matter if he dropped me off too?

"Billie Joe. He dropped me off." I told my younger sibling, who rolled his eyes and disappeared but not before he muttered an almost inaudible 'Goodnight'.

Billie looked uncomfortable already so I chose not to start a fight with Cameron about his rudeness. "Sorry about that." I told Billie Joe, I was embarrassed that he had acted that way in front of my boyfriend. Billie just nodded his head and followed me as I went into the kitchen. "Do you want a drink?"

I looked up to see Billie shake his head, saying no. I grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and poured some water into it before taking a sip.

"When will you tell him about us?" Billie asked, scaring me from the sudden noise that had interrupted the quiet.

"Um, I don't know. I promise I'll tell him as soon as I can, I just don't want him to crack the shits and leave me on a bad note; even if he has been a complete bastard towards you, he's still my brother and I still love him."

Billie Joe nodded his head in understanding but something told me that he didn't understand.

Around half an hour later Billie Joe left, he said that he'd call me tomorrow some time.

The next morning I woke up to Cameron knocking on my door.

"What?" I asked once I'd told him to come in.

"Dad wants to talk to you." He simply said before marching out of my room.

I slowly got up and blindly made my way to the door, since my hands were busy trying to get the sleep out of my eyes and I couldn't see anything.

I finally made it to the phone. I held it to my ear and greeted my dad. "Hey, dad, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, Karmony. I just called to see how you guys were and Cameron said that there was some drama...?"

I groaned, of course he would have said something but he would have left out the part about it all being because of him. "Yeah, he wouldn't have told you about this 'drama' would he?" I asked, using my left hand to do air quotation marks.

"No, he said that he heard you getting up..."

What a little liar!

"I'm ready to send him back to you dad, really. He's a little shit at the moment, I've never seen him act this way; it's weird."

"Kar," he sighed my name. "If he's really that bad why haven't you sent him back? You guys have proven that he isn't going to get into that shit and from what I hear he's got a job and stuff over there."

"Isn't that a reason not to send him back to Jersey?" I cut my dad off.

"Well, yes, but I don't see why he can't get a job back over here now. He's proven that he's willing to work."

"Can you talk to him then? I really don't think I can handle him being here for much longer. I love him and I don't want him to get into any of the shit I did but I need a break from him. He thinks my life is his."

"I can do that. Are you sure you don't want to?"

I hesitated for a second. I didn't know if I wanted to do it or not, I mean, he will kill me when he gets off the phone but I can't stand to be around him 24/7 anymore. "No, I can't do it. I will love you forever if you do it."

"Hand the phone to him and I'll talk to you when I'm finished with him." I could tell that he didn't really want to do it but he was anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: You're gonna go far, kid - The Offspring

You guys should follow me on Tumblr.