Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Hate is a strong word

"So you moved here not that long ago?" Kim asked me. I'd just finished telling them how I moved here from Jersey.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, around 2 months ago." I said, unsure of how long it had been.

"How about you go fuck yourself, Mitch!" We all heard Billie scream at his step father. Ollie immediately stood and bolted out of the room, followed closely by David and Alan.

I went to get up and go see if Billie was okay but Marci put her hand out to stop me. "I wouldn't go out there." She warned.

"But Billie..."

"He's a big boy, he can look after himself." She said, smiling kindly at me.

"What the hell is going on!?" Ollie's voice echoed through the house. We couldn't hear anymore of the conversation after that. An awkward silence had taken over the remaining bunch of us in the dining room.

A few minutes later Gracie and two little boys came running into the room. "Mommy! Look!" Gracie yelled, shoving something into Alysha's face.

"Grace, put that back outside now, please. You don't bring snails inside." The little girl looked at the poor snail in her hands for a few seconds before sighing and listening to what she had been told to do with it. The two boys laughed at her as she walked out of the room slowly.

"Mike and Simon, this is Karmony, Uncle Billie's girlfriend." Kim told her sons as they took a seat on either side of her. They looked over at me, Michael waved and smiled while Simon just stared at me. I waved back and smiled at the two. I felt uncomfortable with Simon just staring at me.

After that it went back to the awkward silence, or maybe it was just awkward for me since I was trying to not catch Simon staring at me. Everyone else seem to be okay with the silence, but I wasn't, I wanted to know if Billie was okay, I wanted to know what had happened to make him snap at Mitch like that.

I jumped out of my thoughts when I felt the house shake slightly from the door that had just been slammed. I glanced around at Billie's family with worried eyes. Riley started crying loudly, obviously frightened by the loud bang.

Tom stood up and looked at me. "I think that was Billie Joe, you should go after him." He said to me as he walked past, going in the direction of where Ollie, Mitch, Alan, David and Billie had been.

I followed after him quickly, as he'd said Billie had been the one who slammed the front door. It was in those few seconds from when I entered the hallway that everybody had been arguing in to when I left that I finally seen Mitch. From what he was wearing, he looked like a businessmen but once I got a look at his face, I wiped the thought straight out, there was no chance he could be a businessmen. He looked like a pig to be honest; his face was all red and kind of puffy with stubble around his chin and going practically right up his cheeks. I did not see what Ollie would have seen in him.

I cringed as I rushed past everybody and went through the front door, closing it as softly as I could behind me before I went in search of Billie, he wasn't that hard to find. He was sitting in the gutter, a cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Billie, what happened?" I asked. I was hesitant to say anything to him, for all I knew he would blow up in my face.

He didn't say anything for a few minutes, so I took it as a sign he didn't want to talk about it but I wasn't going back into the house. I decided to just sit on the ground a few feet away from him.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, his dark re-growth was starting to show through now, it needed to be dyed again. "I hate him, Kar, I really, really hate him. He just comes into the family and thinks he can tell me what to do and shit. But he can't! And I can't say anything that would make him see that, mom won't even listen to me when I tell her to tell him that he can't tell me to do shit; she just says 'You don't have to be around him much, so just do what he says'." He mocked his mom’s voice at the last bit, causing me to laugh at him. He grinned back at me. "I can't stand him at all. The only reason that I actually helped him is because mom asked me to and I'll do anything for her." the smile disappeared from his gorgeous face just as quick as it appeared.

I honestly didn't know what to say, I'd never been a situation like this before. Luckily I was saved from having to say anything by David who came out the front door. He spotted us and made his way across the front lawn.

"I'm sorry Bill. Alan told him to leave." Now I was confused. Billie hadn't mentioned that Mitch had done something so bad that Alan would tell him to leave.

"Tell me when he's gone. Is mom staying or going as well?" Billie asked, not taking his eyes off of the road in front of him as he grabbed a new smoke out of the packet blindly.

David looked at me and rolled his eyes with a smile on his face; I laughed silently and listened to his response to Billie. "She's staying but she wants you to drive her home later. She's pretty pissed off at him and you. "

Billie nodded his head as he lit up the smoke and took a long drag from it. "I can understand that. I don't know why she is still with him. Especially after he goes and makes comments like that."

"I agree, but what can you do." David sighed before he looked at the house than back at Billie Joe's back. "If you don't want to see him before he leaves, I suggest that you don't sit out the front." He informed his younger brother before turning around and walking back into his older brother’s house.

Billie turned to me. "Well, I hope you weren't too comfortable." He joked as he stood and put his hands out to help me up.

I sighed dramatically. "I was so damn comfortable, why do we have to move?"

"Stop whining." He said with a grin on his face, grabbing my hands himself and pulling me up. "Now let’s go find somewhere to hide until Mitch leaves." He grabbed my hand that he'd let go of after he helped me up and led me around to the side of the house where there was a gate. He opened it and led me into the backyard and over to the back porch where there was an outdoor area that had a table and chairs. We sat down on them while we waited for somebody to come find us and say that Mitch had left.

I wanted to ask him what had make him so upset but I was, once again, scared of his reaction.

"Is there something you want to say, Karmony?" He asked, staring at me strangely. I guess I wasn't doing a great job of hiding that I wanted to ask him about it.

I thought about how to ask it in my head for a few seconds before I decided to just be blunt with it. "What did he do to make you so angry and make Alan kick him out?"

"He just said some stuff, Stuff that I don't want to repeat, about me and mom and I guess I just lost it." He tried making it seem like it wasn't a big deal but I could tell that it was.

"Okay, well if you want to talk about it, I'm here." I said softly before the back door opened, ending our conversation.

"Grandpa left Uncle Billie." Gracie informed us.

"Gracie, what did your dad tell you about calling him that?" Billie spat at the little girl, she didn't seem to notice his tone though she just slapped herself in the forehead.

"Sorry, I forgot." She said, like it wasn't such a big deal. But apparently it was. "Are you coming inside, it's cold outside?" She spoke like such a little kid, it was too cute.

Billie looked over at me; I nodded, agreeing that we should go inside. It was freezing out here; I don't know how I didn't notice it until now. We both stood up and followed the young girl into her house and back to the dining room where everyone else was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Hate (I really don't like you) - Plain White T's

I keep forgetting to say thank you to everyone that gave me a list of stories to read. I've only read like two so far though because of school and stuff but now I have like millions if I get bored and want to read something haha so thanks :)