Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

I feel so absurd in this life

The rest of the night was slightly awkward, for me at least. Everybody else was acting like it hadn’t happened which made me think that it either happened a lot or they just didn’t know how to react to it happening; I’d go with the first option.

On the way to take Ollie home, I sat in the back seat and let Billie Joe talk to his mother. I was silently hoping that they would bring up what had been said earlier in the night and I was beginning to give up on that until Ollie brought it up.

“Billie Joe, he didn’t mean what he said. He honestly does love me and I love him too.” She told her youngest child. “Some time’s he doesn’t know when to just shut up and he just blurts out stuff that he doesn’t mean, which is what he done tonight.”

Billie turned his head to look at his mother as we stopped at a red light. “I can’t believe you’re defending him!” He yelled at her, she cowered back into the seat but he didn’t seem to notice. “He didn’t just say something about one of us, he said shit about both you and I! I can’t believe you’re acting like it’s okay for him to do shit like this.” He sighed angrily as he ran a hand through his hair roughly.

“Billie, this isn’t as bad as you’re making it out to be, honestly.”

“Bullshit it isn’t.” he snapped at her and focused back on the road as the light turned green. “Kar, if your dad remarried and you heard her calling him names that mean that he was sleeping around on her than said things that would suggest she was going to, okay this isn’t a good example but pretend she’s like a body builder or something, anyway, yeah, what was I saying? Oh yeah, saying things that would suggest that she was going to beat the shit out of him than turn around and tell Cameron that he was going to end up living in a gutter and would die in the gutter, would you think that was a big deal or not? And that isn’t even the worst of what he has said.” He glared over at his mother who was still cowering in her seat.

“I have to agree with Billie Joe, Ollie. We probably shouldn’t even take you home if he’s going to do anything to you and by the way that you’re acting with Billie yelling at you, I think that he is.” I told her. I noticed Billie look over at his mother quickly to see how she was acting.

“You’re right, Kar. Mom you’re going to stay with me.”

“No! Billie Joe Armstrong, if you do not take me home, this is just going to be worse than it is. Please just take me back to my home.” Ollie was practically begging when she asked him to take her home.

“Mom,” he sighed and glanced at me for help through the rearview mirror. I had no idea what to say to her, I wasn’t an expert in this department. “I really don’t think that is a good idea.” We turned down a street and slowed down out the front of one of the houses. “But because you seem so damn desperate to go back here I’ll drop you off, but promise me, if he even thinks about touching you, you call me straight away. I’m just around the corner.” He stopped completely out the front of one of the houses; there were no lights on like the rest of the houses in the street, which made me think that nobody was home. “Looks like he isn’t home anyway.”

“The car isn’t here so he mustn’t be.” She said as she opened the door and climbed out. “Merry Christmas you two. It was lovely to meet you finally Karmony.”

“Thank you and same, you’re every bit lovely as Billie told me.” I told her as I climbed out of the back seat and went to the passenger seat door.

“Thank you, dear. Goodnight Billie Joe. Don’t worry about me.” She told him as she blew him a kiss before disappearing up the pathway to her front door. I climbed into the front seat and we waited out the front for a few minutes until we seen her get her front door open and turn some lights on. When Billie was satisfied that nothing was going to happen at the moment, we drove off to Mike and his apartment, where we had decided we would be staying.

Neither of us spoke during the short drive, I could tell that he was worried about his mother, he had already lost his father, there was no way he could handle anything happening to his mother as well.

When we got to his apartment, he turned off the ignition and just sat there for a while before he spoke. “I’m sorry about today, Kar. I didn’t want it to turn to shit and I know it must have been awkward for you.”

“It was okay, I’m not going to blame it on you.”

“Good. I couldn’t stand having that guilt hanging over me. Especially if it was because of somebody I love so much.” I knew that him saying that he loved me wasn’t the real thing but it still made my heartbeat speed up a little bit.

I leaned over the short space between us and kissed his lips softly. “Don’t worry about it, babe.” I told him with a soft smile once I pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Strange - Tokio Hotel/i]

Has anybody seen Alice in Wonderland yet? I went to see it today with one of my friends. Bloody hell that movie is amazing, Tim Burton is a genius. And Johnny Depp, I don't even know the words to describe that gorgeous human. The only thing that disappointed me about it is that the Red Queen didn't say the part off the trailer where she was like 'Alice has returned to Wonderland', I really wanted to see that for some weird reason.