Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

I miss you

The last week went by extremely slow; it was probably due to the fact that the guys have spent every waking hour in the studio, perfecting the album. Or the fact that I had something to look forward to.

That something was that Edie was coming today. I am actually waiting at the airport at the moment for her. I was sitting by myself on a plastic blue chair outside the gate that she would be coming out of.

I’ve been told twice that the plane has been delayed. It was supposed to be here three hours ago and then 2 hours ago and the last I heard it should have been here half an hour ago; it still isn’t here. I am seriously contemplating going home and telling her to get a taxi or something. I’ve been awake since 4am and I went to sleep at 12 because that’s what time Billie got back to my apartment. I’ve had about a billion cups of coffee in the last three and a half hours; actually I’ve had about 5.

I sighed in frustration as I looked up at the clock to see that it was quarter to 10, as my eyes dropped from the clock, they landed on a lady behind a large desk. I stood up and walked over to her. She looked up from the computer screen.

“The plane will be landing in around 6 minutes. I’m sorry you’ve had to wait so long.” She smiled sympathetically. It just shows how impatient I was being, she automatically knew what I was going to ask.

I smiled gratefully at her and took a seat on the same plastic seat as before.

Roughly 15 minutes later, I was greeting my best friend who I hadn’t seen in months.

“I missed you, so much!” Edie told me excitedly as we hugged.

“I missed you too!” I told her. We stood in the rest of the passenger’s ways as they tried to get to their loved ones.

We spent the next few minutes telling each other how much we missed the other. After everyone else had left this area of the airport, we decided it was time to leave.

On the way back to my apartment, we stopped at the studio to give Tre his wallet since it was left in my car from the day before because Billie took my car to the studio and Tre went with him.

“So, is either of his band mates cute?” Edie asked, smirking as she looked forward through the windscreen.

“Um, well, I don’t think either of them are your type and plus, they’re both taken…kind of.” I said, referring to Mike having a girlfriend and Tre’s, still unsolved, issue with his ex girlfriend.

“What do you mean they’re not my type? Anything is my type!”

“That makes you sound like such a whore.” I told her honestly. She just shrugged and continued smiling. “Anyway, we’re here. I think…” The studio didn’t look much like I expected it to look. It just looked like any other office building. “This is the address Billie gave me.”

“We’ll go in and check?” Edie suggested. I nodded and got out of the car, she followed my actions and I locked the car once we were both out.

As we walking into the building we were greeted with band posters and gold records covering the walls. We walked past them and stopped at a desk with a young girl behind it.

“Hello, welcome to Reprise Records. How may I help you?” Her voice didn’t sound too enthusiastic but I couldn’t blame her, if the guys were here for ridiculous hours I could only imagine that she was here for at least most of the same hours.

“Hi, I’m actually here to drop off Tre Cool’s wallet.” I told her. I could see the words Oh shit, desperate fan run through her head. “I’m not a fan either, I mean, sure I am a fan, but I know all three of the guys personally. Tre left his wallet in my car yesterday. I’ll show you his ID if you want me to prove it.” At first when I spoke, she looked just about ready to call somebody to escort me out, but as I continued she relaxed and smiled at me.

“What was your name?” She asked.

“Karmony.”

“Okay, I’ll just go see if they are available.” She said, as she disappeared down a long hallway.

Edie nudged me, “Oh, I’m close with the guys! Ahaha.” she mimicked me, faking a laugh at the end in her fake high pitch voice.

“Shut up. She was going to make me leave if I didn’t convince her that I knew them.” I said in a whisper.

I could hear the receptionists’ heels clicking on the tiled floor as she came back up the hallway. “They are down there, the third door on the left.” She told me as she took a seat behind the desk and pointed in the direction that she just came.

“Thank you.” I smiled at her as Edie and I went in search of the room that Green Day was in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: I Miss You - Blink 182

It's been forever! I'm sorry about that.

This is just a filler but I thought I should update for you guys.