Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

There was a new girl in town

I knocked on the third door on the left softly. It was silent on the other side and after a few seconds the door was opened by Mike.

“Hey Kar. How come you’re here?” He greeted me and than asked. I could see the confusion cross his face when he seen Edie behind me.

“Hi Mike.” I greeted back. “Tre left his wallet in my car last night and I thought he might need it so I came to drop it off.” I told him as he let us into the small room.

Tre was sitting at a massive table with loads of buttons and switches with a guy who I didn’t know and Billie was behind the glass singing with his eyes closed headphones covering his ears.

Tre groaned loudly and turned around after he’d heard what I told Mike. “You should have just given it to Beej to give to me tomorrow; I was going to get a free meal!”

I threw his wallet at him, making him groan again.

“Not this time Tre.” Mike said, taking a seat next to Tre. “You might as well buy lunch for us all now!”

Mike and I laughed at that and Tre just glared at his band mate and turned back around in his seat to look at Billie, who now had his eyes open and was smiling at me while he continued to sing.

I smiled back before looking at Mike, “When will he be finished?” I asked, nodding my head in his direction.

“He has a bit of a break after this song.” He told me. “Are you ever going to introduce us to your friend? She’s just standing there scared.”

I glanced behind me, remembering that Edie was here with me. “Oh yeah, guys this is Edie, my best friend.” She smiled at them, already eyeing Mike. “And Edie this is Mike and Tre. Remember, both taken.” I whispered the last part just loud enough for her to hear. She glared at me as Tre and Mike both said hello. Earning a ‘hey’ back from Edie.

I waited the minute and a half more for Billie to finish the song. Once he finished the last line he took the headphones off and hung them on the microphone, before coming out of the room and walking up to me. He immediately attacked my lips with his own.

“Get a room!” Tre called out to us, making me laugh and pull away from Billie.

He growled under his breath and threw a pen that was on the table next to him at Tre. “Ruin the moment next time, douche.” He said, pulling me into a hug this time. “How was your morning?” he asked, still holding me in his arms.

I shrugged. “It’s been alright. The best part was getting to see Edie.” I waved a hand behind me in the direction of Edie.

“Oh yeah. How was your flight Edie?” He asked her. I untangled myself from his arms and turned around to look at Edie.

She smiled kindly at him and shrugged. “It felt like it was the longest flight I’ve ever been on.”

I laughed loudly at her, earning weird looks from everyone in the room. “It is the longest flight you’ve been on.” I told her. She thought for a second before laughing herself.

“It is too!”

We continued to talk for a while until the boy had to go back to work. Edie and I left to go have lunch before I took her back to my apartment to rest.

Billie arrived at my apartment at around 8, the earliest that he’d been home since they started recording.

“Hey.” I said, as he came into my bedroom. I was laying on the bed watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

“Hey babe. How was yours and Edies’ day?” He asked, taking off his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers, and laying next to me.

I tore my eyes away from the screen to look at him. “It was alright. We went out to lunch at some small café near the studio than we came home so that she could rest. She’s still asleep actually.”

He glanced at the clock behind him as he let out a yawn. “She’s been asleep for a while then?” I nodded.

“How come you’re back so early?” I asked.

“I finished everything. All that’s left to do is record the drums for 3 more songs so I’m not needed too early tomorrow and I’ll be home early too than no more studion.” He cheered quietly before yawning once again.

“I’ll let you sleep.” I said, grabbing the remote and turning off the VCR before grabbing another remote and turning the TV off.

“Thanks.” He said in barely a whisper. “Night, babe.”

“Goodnight Billie.” I said, cuddling up to him, my head resting on his bare chest.

We both fell asleep within minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Into Your Arms - The Maine.

I'm sorry once again for taking ages to update, I'm not going to make any excuses.. But I'm going to try and update on the weekend again but don't hold me to that haha