Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Your sex is on fire

A little over a week had passed with not much happening; Edie and I just lounged around most days just catching up. Billie and the guys joined us some days for a while but now that the album was finished they had to tour for a while so they were getting ready for that.

They were leaving in 2 days and I decided that Billie and I were going to have a day to ourselves. I sent Edie away with Tre, Mike, Trish – who Tre was now dating again, I think it was just because of the baby though, and Victoria. Claire was also supposed to go out with them but once she heard about Trish and Tre she decided not to go.

“Now that we have the apartment all to our selves, what do you want to do?” Billie asked. He was sitting on the couch while I laid on it with my head on his legs.
I smirked up at him. “I could think of something to pass the time.” As I said this, I sat up off the couch and walked in the direction of my bedroom. I stopped at the doorframe and looked back at a stunned looking Billie Joe. “Well, are you coming?” I swear I’d never seen the boy move so fast, even on stage he didn’t move that fast.

We were lying in bed still that night when Edie, the guys and the other girls came back to my apartment.

“Karmony? Billie? Are you here?” Edie’s voice yelled through the small home, followed by a bunch of footsteps.

I groaned. “We’re in here.” I called out to them. Pulling on the blanket that was covering our bodies to make sure everything was covered up. I felt Billie shift under my head, his bare chest rising slightly as he yawned.

“They sure know how to ruin the moment.” He said, slightly pissed off.

Just as he finished saying that my small bedroom was filled with people.

“Someone’s been busy!” Tre yelled at the top of his lungs causing him to be across the head by Trish. “Ouch! What was that for?” He asked causing an argument between the two.

Mike rolled his eyes at his band mate. “If your neighbours didn’t know you done the dirty, they sure do now.” He told us laughing which caused the other Edie and Victoria to laugh too.

I hid my head in Billie’s chest in embarrassment.

“Dude, shut the fuck up and get out so we can get up.” Billie said, pulling me closer to him.

Mike just waved his hand at us and walked out, everyone else following him, leaving Billie and I alone once again.

“I don’t wanna get up!” I whined.

“Neither do I.” Billie whined with me. “I wish you had a lock on your door, we could lock them out and stay here all night.”

That sounded perfect but I didn’t have a lock on my door so it kind of ruined the plan.

“I wish.” I said, sighing. “We could just ask them to leave but Edie is kind of staying here.”

“I’ll pay for her to get a hotel room.” Billie suggested. “Anything to get more time alone with you.”

“Again, I wish. Let’s just get up and entertain them for a while.” I pushed the blanket off my body and grabbed my underwear off the floor and put it on, followed by Billie’s black shirt and a random pair of sweat pants that were on the floor. Billie did the same with his clothes, except he didn’t have a shirt.

“Nice shirt.” He smirked when he noticed I was wearing the shirt he’d been looking for.

I glanced down at it then back up at him with a small smile on my face. “I thought it was too.” He just shook his head with a smile matching mine and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Sex on fire - Kings of Leon.