Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Shh, Quiet, You Might Piss Somebody Off

At exactly 4 o’clock, Billie came barging through the door. “Ready?” he asked as he watched me clean up the mess that I’d made on the desk, I ignored him for a second. The moment that it was clean he asked again, “Are you ready, Karmony?”

“Do you not have any patience?” I snapped, a look of hurt crossed his face but it disappeared as fast as it appeared.

I think he decided to give up on asking if I was ready after that because he just stood there until I had finished. “I’m finished.” I said, smiling softly at him.

“’Bout fuckin’ time.” He said laughing as he opened the door and waved his hand for me to go through, What a fucking gentlemen.

We walked through the building without seeing anyone except Casey who was sat on a stool near the door. “You off?” he asked as I got closer to him.

“Yeah, can you let Tony know?” I asked, he nodded and opened the heavy door for Billie and I.

“I’m pretty sure you come back in tomorrow but I’ll get Tony to call you later.” Casey said, before we got too far away.

“’Kay, thank you.” I said back, as I headed towards my car. “Did you want to take both cars or did you want to follow me back to my apartment and we’ll go in your car?”

“How ‘bout you head to your apartment and I’ll grab a pizza or something than I’ll meet you there and we’ll decide where to go?” Billie asked before adding. “And I’m getting the pizza because it’s fast and I’m starving.”

I laughed at him. “Sounds good, but don’t go eating the whole pizza before you get to my place, fatty.” I said as I poked his tiny stomach.

“Aye! Don’t go calling me that, now!” he slapped my hand away and glared at me, I smiled innocently at him.

“I won’t call you any more names, Chubby.” I mumbled the last bit just loud enough for him to hear.

He playfully glared at me before turning and walked off to his car. “I’ll see you soon, Karmony.” And with that he got in the car and drove off. I smiled as I climbed into the driver’s seat of my car and started the drive to my new place. When I got there I noticed that the truck that Mike and Billie had been in the first day that I met them was parked in the parking lot. I didn’t take too much notice of it, thinking that they came here a fair bit because Tre’s grandmother lived here.

I parked my car in the first park I could find and went upstairs to get changed. Once I got to my floor, I saw Tre and Mike sitting in the hallway across from my door.

“Hey guys.” I said politely to them, their heads shot up at the sound of my voice.

“Karmony!” Tre yelled as he jumped up from the ground, came running over to me and squeezed me in a hug. “How was work?” he asked, still squeezing me to death. I could smell weed on his once again.

I noticed that Mike was staring at us with an amused smile on his face. “Help me.” I mouthed at him.

He laughed, “Tre, let her go. She’s going blue!”

Tre immediately let go and pulled me back as he examined my face. “Oh shit! You are going blue.”

“No, I’m right Tre.” I reassured him. “Just don’t do it again.” He nodded his head really fast before stopping and putting his hand on his forehead. “And to answer your question, Tre, work was …interesting.”

“How so?” Mike asked, finally joining the conversation.

“Billie Joe showed up, he’s actually coming around now with pizza then we’re going to go somewhere.” I told them.

“Pizza? Beej better get enough for us.” Tre mumbled to himself. Mike and I laughed at him before continuing our conversation.

“Wait, so it’s like a date?” Mike asked. He looked angry.

“No,” I answered. “Oh god, he better not think of it as a date.”

“Oh I bet he will, fucking lying piece of shit.” Mike mumbled, I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to hear it. “Do you know that he has a girlfriend?”

I was furious, he just told me that he didn’t have a girlfriend. “No, he didn’t. He actually told me that he didn’t have one but he did say that we would talk about it later.”

I wanted to throw something but there wasn’t anything in the hallway to throw which is good, I guess because I don’t want to break anything. I would have opened my door and let them both into the apartment but it would mean that there was something to break and I didn’t want to do something stupid.

I stood there fuming while Mike and Tre stood there awkwardly. I felt sorry for them, he was their friend but there were here at my apartment door, while I was furious with him.

“Look, Kar, I’m sure he has a good explanation. Billie Joe Armstrong isn’t the type of guy to lie about something, especially something that would cost his friendship with someone, even if he has just met them, it isn’t him.” Tre defended his friend, but Mike looked as though he didn’t believe a word that Tre was saying.

Before I could reply we heard footsteps about the round the corner and the smell of pizza filled my nose. Billie came around the corner and the smile that was on his face disappeared and a look of confusion came across his attractive features.

“Hey guys, what are you doing here?” he asked his friends.

Mike looked at him like he wanted to rip his throat out. “I could ask you the same question, Beej.” He snapped. Billie looked even more confused.

“What are you talking about? I came here for Karmony.” He said, his eyes connecting with mine for a few seconds before I looked away, if I looked at him any longer I would possibly forget what I was angry at him for. “Is anybody going to say anything?”

Tre spoke up first; it seems he was the only one not afraid of what Billie’s answer will be. “What about Adrienne? Shouldn’t you be having pizza and taking her out?” I would have loved to be the one to ask but I was too embarrassed, if it were anybody else I would have said it the moment I seen him walk around that corner but there was something about Billie.

Billie joined Mike and me in being angry, the only difference was he wasn’t angry at himself. “I broke up with her this morning. I finally grew the balls, I wasn’t ready to forgive her like I thought I was and it took Karmony to show me that. I would have told you this Mike but you weren’t home when I got home or when I left.”

“Where were you last night anyway? You weren’t home when I left at 8 and I know you didn’t come in last night.” Mike asked.

“I was here.” Billie answered. I looked at him; I guess he could tell that I was confused. “Well not all night, I left once you fell asleep and I was too tired to drive home so I crashed in my car, I left at like 10 or something, I can’t remember.” He explained.

“Oh, so- wait, did you sleep with her?!” Tre yelled. I wouldn’t be surprised if all my neighbours heard him.

Billie and I shook our heads. “No.” I said before continuing. “We were just talking and listening to your CD before I fell asleep.”

Tre nodded, but continued to eye us suspiciously. “Did you all want to come in? Or we could just eat the pizza out here?” I laughed as they all inched closer to the locked door, I pulled out my keys and opened it, letting them all in. Billie stopped as he went to enter.

“Can we talk for a minute?” I nodded and he pulled the door closed a bit. “I’m sorry about the Adrienne thing. I was planning on telling you.”

“Don’t worry about it, it’s not like we’re dating or anything.” I said laughing; I ignored the look on his face that I couldn’t recognise. “That’s not why I came here; I came to change my life. I was in to too much shit back in Jersey. I need to get my life back on track, than I might think about dating again but not at the moment.”

“I could change your mind.” Billie said, that cockiness that he had back at work showing itself again.

“We’ll see about that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Critical Acclaim - Avenged Sevenfold

Does anybody have a good picture of Billie Joe with blue hair? Because I'm making a banner but I need a picture of him with blue hair but I can't find a decent one. If I can't get one I'll just get one with blonde or black hair.