Status: Updates will be slow.

Mothers ***ed, Kids being forced to Watch, What Could Go Wrong?

Chapter 1

Orville woke up when his alarm clock went off at 8:30 am. He reached his arm over and hit the snooze button. He opened his right eye to look at the clock and then closed it. He sighed and rolled onto his back, pushed the covers off of his tired body. He sighed once more as he sat up and put his feet on the floor.
He stood up and walked over to the bathroom and did his business. He takes a shower, dries off and gets dressed. He brushes his teeth and goes into the kitchen. He gets a cup from the cabinet and pours himself some coffee.
Today is just a normal day for Orville, he puts the past few days behind him. He walks out the door and starts on his decent to work.
When he gets there everyone is already there. He greets them with a hello and sat down at his place at the round table that is in the middle of a big room.
Everyone else was already seated and talking about today’s case. It was about killings in the area. It is suspected to be a serial killer. David handed him a file of papers and he looks through them.
“Could be from his childhood, maybe he was abused,” Orville suggested.
The door opened and a blonde haired girl walked in and sat down.
Collin said to her, “You’re late Stefani,” he gave her a stern look.
“I know, I got held up in traffic,” Stefani said to Collin.
Collin noticed everyone’s confusion and said, “Everyone, this is Stefani Light. She is our new agent.”
With that Stefani blushed a shade of bright red, and smiled. Orville laughed at this, which made her blush even more.
“Anyway, he abused then killed mothers in front of their children,” Collin told everyone.
“Any description of the un-sub?” asked Stefani.
“Only the one’s that these kids told police officers,” said David.
Orville hands her the file with the descriptions in it. She analyzes everything about it.
******

Stefani’s P.O.V
“Looks about twenty-seven, he has long hair. He looks to be your average man, besides that he is a serial killer.
“Gosh, Orville is cute. I hope he doesn’t notice it. Oh my gosh! He’s looking at me. No, don’t look back, just focus, focus.”

******
Ferra’s P.O.V
“Who does she think she is? She just started and she’s already trying to steal Orville from me,” I thought angrily. “It’s not going to work!” I snapped out of my thoughts and focused my attention back on Collin.
*******

Orville’s P.O.V
“Why are these girls staring at me? I know that Ferra stares at me, but I don’t know why she does. Does she like me?” I asked myself wildly.
I started hyperventilating, my leg started to get jittery. I stood up quickly and said, “C-can I be excused?” I asked, without waiting for an answer, I almost ran out of the room in a hurry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, Comment, suscribe, enjoy