It's Complicated

Maybe Paine Does Like Me?

Watching the look on Amy’s face the next day was priceless. She was utterly shocked to hear those words pass Ronnie’s lips, it’s over. The girl snarled, angry that he had broken it off with her, before she stomped away like the bitch that she is.

With a sigh Ronnie walked toward Paine and I. I clapped as Paine spoke, “Took you long enough.”

Ronnie elbowed Paine in the stomach. “Shut your face.”

“She had to be good in bed, because there was no way you were dating her for personality reasons.”

Ronnie kicked Paine in the shin. “I said shut up loser face!”

Paine and I laughed. Oh yeah, it was nice to have Ronnie back. Especially when he pouted like that, it made him look slightly retarded, but cute in a strange off way.

Our day at school was amazing. It was all smiles, laughs, and jokes just like they were before the fight with Ronnie. It was absolutely amazing and later on that day when we were lying at home bored of our mind I thanked the lords Ronnie was back when the boy shouted, “Lets throw a party!”

“What?” I laughed. “My house is far too small for that and besides I’ll get in trouble.”

“Not that kind of party,” said Ronnie as he crawled towards my phone. “Lets just invite over some of the guys and girls and we can all just hang out, watch movies, and pig out.”

Shrugging, I look towards Paine to see if he cared. The boy shrugged as well, probably too bored to care about what we would do for fun. With a loud shout of victory Ronnie text and called some friends who all arrived about an hour later with junk food and movies.

I snuggled between Paine and Jordan, a guy in my history class, on the couch. Ronnie was lying on his stomach on the floor, closer to the girls. I rolled my eyes, of course he’d be close to them now that he’s single. What a skirt chaser…

Hillary and Kaitlyn were currently arguing on what horror movie to watch. I was praying for Kaitlyn to win since Hillary wanted to watch Drag Me To Hell. In all honesty, not a lot of people I knew thought that movie was scary, but I was one that did not, I repeat, did not like it.

Why? Old lady with long nails, teeth, a fucked up eye, and dead is not a good thing in my book. Hell, it was scary as soon as I knew there was an old lady in it. Old people scare the hell out of me…they smell bad too.

“Drag Me To Hell it is then!” Ronnie piped in, looking back at me with a grin. “I suggest you go get your blanket little one.”

“Fuck you!” I shrieked, kicking his foot. “You know I hate this movie!”

“Aw, cuddle up with Paine he’ll protect you.”

Paine scoffed. “I’m sorry to say but if that bitch showed up I’d leave you behind Noah.”

Everyone but me laughed. I whined, “Asshole! You’re a horrible friend.”

Paine grinned as he shrugged his shoulders and got more comfortable on the couch. I grumbled angrily as Ronnie pushed the DVD in and not even ten minutes after the movie started I was literally clinging to Paine for dear life while using his arm to hide my face in.

I squeaked and looked away as the freaky old lady came out to spit maggots into the blonde’s mouth. That’s just disgusting…why is it that everything goes in her mouth in this movie? Those perverted producers!

I tried to move closer to Paine, but just as I did he pulled his arm away. I was ready to look up and shout at him for daring to move my protection, but when I felt his arm go around my shoulders and pull me into his side, which was a much better hiding place, I shut my mouth and just went with it.

He’s really warm…I thought, my arms going around his waist immediately so I could hide my face in his chest, which rose and fell with every breath he took. It was comforting…it felt really nice…

I inhaled deeply through my nose. Paine’s scent filled my nostrils and I honestly felt like moaning. He smelled so good. It was addicting so I did it again and again…and again until I was pretty much huffing his shirt.

“What are you doing?” Paine asks, looking down at me.

I bury my face in the fabric of his shirt. “You smell good.”

“Thanks…” He sounded uncomfortable.

“Stop being uncomfortable I’m just huffing your shirt.”

Paine chuckled, I felt his chest move. “Whatever just don’t wipe your boogers on it.”

“I don’t have boogers!”

“Shhhhhh!” Ronnie hushed, glaring back at the two of us. “I’m watching a movie.”

Immaturely I stuck my tongue out at him, which he returned before grinning like a mad man. I watched as his eyebrows wiggled suggestively. I don’t know why I blushed so badly, it was only Paine.

“Watch your movie,” Paine hissed out, getting Ronnie to look away and pay attention to the screen.

When the movie finally ended I sighed in relief and pried myself from Paine. I say pry because I really wanted to stay put and continue breathing in his shirt, but everyone else would find that a little odd.

The rest of the night was spent with watching other horror movies. Paine never removed his arm from around my shoulders and I occasionally went back to hiding myself in his warm chest. And later on that night when everyone but Ronnie and Paine left, I found myself still next to Paine, his arm still around me.

Ronnie said nothing about it as he threw on a video game and played. I didn’t mention anything about it either, choosing to stay silent and watching Ronnie as he played…beside…it felt…kind of nice.Maybe Paine does like me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I have two things to say!
The first being: I got a stickam.
If you have one add me because I have no idea what to really do on there XD
Second is: please read the new story I am writing with StraightUpHustler_
How A Heart Breaks
Thanks if you read this and are actually y'know listening

Comment&Subscribe?