It's Complicated

We'll Talk Later

My heart was thumping in my ears. Goose bumps formed on my arms at the feel of his hands roaming up my shirt. Cool fingers rubbed my hardening nipples, sending hot fire through out my veins to coil into the pit of my stomach.

My body shivered when my shirt was removed along with his own. My jeans had become far too tight. The way his hips thrust into my own definitely wasn’t helping that problem. I threw my head back, moaning at the feel of his lips biting and sucking at my neck.

Every touch felt so good to my overly sensitive skin. Every skim of his fingers, bite, suck, lick, felt amazing and it all went down south.

My fingers clawed at his back, bringing him closer. My nails ran down his sweat covered back as our hips made a delicious rocking motion.

I reached up to curl my fingers in his dark locks. With one tug I had him crashing his lips against my own. Moaning, I allowed his tongue to push its way into my mouth, massaging and entangling with my own.

My lungs burned for air and I pulled away. Two soft brown eyes looked down at me, sending my heart soaring.

I could feel his hand snaking its way into my pants. I whined at the feel of his fingers wrapping themselves around my cock.

“P-Paine,” I groaned, nails digging into his back when I felt his thumb run over my slit and mouth sucking against my neck.

I was so close, so insanely close. I could feel all the feelings, the emotions boiling inside my stomach…but that release never came…


I shot up from my bed, sweating, panting, and hard. My eyes shot from side to side, not because of the dream, but because who it was about…

Paine? Did I really just have a wet dream about Paine, of all people? I must be going mad. I have to be. I can’t be thinking about Paine that way…it’s just weird.

I bit my bottom lip and sighed. Now I had to get rid of my problem, this is going to be so much fun.Note the sarcasm.

~

Paine was talking away, acting completely normally while I was mentally panicking. All I could think about was that dream. I kept staring at his lips, wondering what it’d be like to kiss him. Every time he moved his hands, I’d wonder what it would feel like to have them roaming my body, touching every little thing.

The imagines I was getting in my head was only causing problems. I don’t mean just mental problems, but physical too. I squirmed in my seat, trying to somehow stop the boner I knew I was going to get if I didn’t stop thinking about Paine without any clothes on.

Oh great, I’m thinking about it again! Stop it! Stop it, damn it!

“Noah, are you ok?”

I blinked, realizing that Paine had talked to me and I was too busy picturing him taking his shirt off to answer. Flushing, I looked away fast and muttered, “Y-Yeah, just thinking.”

“You’ve been quiet. Are you sure you’re ok?” Paine asks, his hand touching my shoulder. My body shivered, the dream coming to my mind again.

“Yeah I’m ok, keep talking.”

Paine sighs, removes his hand, and goes to his one sided conversation again. I wasn’t really listening, but it wasn’t my fault. It was that damn dreams fault!

Why did I even get it? I don’t like Paine like that. Sure, he’s pretty attractive, but I don’t like him in that way. We’re friends, just friends.

Then again…Ronnie and I are just friends and I liked him. Damn it Noah don’t counter act yourself! That just makes everything more difficult, which is definitely not what you want.

The bell rang and I sighed in relief. Paine and I went out opposite ways. Up in English, I sat next to Ronnie, completely silent and ready to stab myself because of the headache coming on from so much thinking.

“Noah, why aren’t you talking to me?” Ronnie whined, tugging on my arm.

“Huh?” I looked away from the mirror and towards Ronnie who was pouting childishly. I smiled softly as he whined and tugged at my sleeves.

“You’re being too quiet.”

“Sorry, I was just thinking.”

“About what? Are you feeling ok?” Ronnie asks, suddenly becoming serious. I chuckled as he checked my arms and neck for possible bruises. “I don’t see any injuries.”

“I’m ok,” I say, pushing his hands away. “I was just thinking about…stuff.”

“What stuff?”

It felt kind of weird. Wasn’t I talking to Paine before about Ronnie? Now I’m about to talk to Ronnie about Paine…

“I was just thinking about Paine,” I answer, my cheeks burning.

The grin on Ronnie’s face screamed evil intent. I punched his arm as he laughed, “What about Paine?”

“We’ll talk later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So did you like that chapter my friends?

Comment&Subscribe?