It's Complicated

Is That Bad?

“There’s a party tonight Noah. You want to come with Amy and I?” Ronnie asks me at lunch.

“Sure!” I answer happily. Getting wasted sounded like fun to me at the moment.I blame Amy, she’s the cause for everything, including AIDS.

“Awesome! I’ll pick you up around six.”

~

Six that evening I was ready to party. Glancing at the mirror, I fix up my hair some more before jumping about ten feet high when a horn blared. Laughing, I bolted, giving my mother a kiss and father a hug before going out the door to scurry into the back of Ronnie’s jeep.

“Ready?” He asks, grinning back at me through the rear view mirror.

I give him a thumbs up. “Hell yeah, lets get going.”

Ronnie nods before backing out of the driveway. I listened to him talk animatedly to Amy, who was smiling sweetly and acting like a precious little angel when we all knew an angel she was not. I glared at the back of her head when Ronnie wasn’t looking and occasionally I’d kick her seat “on accident.”

After an hour of being stuck in that car, which smelled like cheap perfume thanks to Amy, we reached the party. Sighing, I hopped out and took a deep breath of fresh air, but that was soon knocked out of me when Ronnie jumped on my back, screaming, “Mush boy!”

My eyebrow twitched. “Do I look like a husky to you?”

“No, you’re not as cute.” He tugged on my cheek like a child.

I cried out before dropping him from my back. Laughing, I kick his side, not hard, but I continue kicking him. “Hurry kick him while he’s done!”

“Fuck you!” Ronnie cried, grabbing me by the ankle and tugging. I hit the earth in seconds before we wrestled for a good couple of minutes. Sadly, Amy interrupted us by clearing her throat and telling us she was still right there.

It hurt, watching Ronnie leave me to go by her side. I had gotten used to it over this past year though and now I’m sure the pain doesn’t even show on my face. I smile as I stand to my feet and follow the “love birds” inside.

Just like every party there was alcohol, drugs, loud music, and flashing lights. Bodies were crushed together and there were kids who were already wasted, tumbling around the floor while mumbling words no one could understand.

And I, being just like every other average teenage boy, went straight to the alcohol to get wasted before the night ended.

~

I awoke the next morning with a groan and a hangover that could kill. Whining, I went and did natures call. With a stomach full of beer it’s obvious that I got to take a piss as soon as I wake up.

Yawning, I walk out of my bathroom and change. Just as I was about to leave I noticed something on my nightstand. I smiled as I moved over to the glass of water and pills.

Ronnie must have gotten me home and left them out for me. That idiot, he knows he doesn’t have to do that…but still…it’s nice to know that he cared enough.

I took the medicine, more than ready to get rid of this headache that was already driving me up a wall. Once I did that I went downstairs to find both my parents sitting at the table. My father was reading the newspaper and drinking coffee while my mother ate her breakfast.

They both smiled when I walked in and said, “Morning.”

“Good morning sweet heart. Did you sleep well?” Mother asks, kissing my cheek whenever I got close to her.

“Yeah,” I answer, wiping the kiss from my cheek just like most kids do. “What’s for breakfast? I’m starving.”

“I swear you’re a black hole,” my father says from behind the black and white.

“I get it from you,” I tease.

“No argument there.”

Smirking, I grab myself some breakfast and take it into the living room. I jump onto the couch and flip on the TV, turning it to watch some good old Chowder…because you know everyone loves that fat purple…thing.

As I sat there eating my breakfast I couldn’t help but wonder what Ronnie was doing and if he was all right. I grimaced at the thought of him and Amy…they probably did something last night that I don’t want to know about.

She’s going to give him a disease I swear!Slut.

I bet he was all right though. He never drives drunk anyways so he’s probably fine.

“Noah, Paine is on the phone!”

“Kay!” I grab the phone next to me and flip it on. “Cookie and Dough industries, how can I help you this evening? We have some fine hookers who are willing to do anything for a buck so sir, do tell what you want and don’t be shy.”

“Mm, I’d like someone who believes in pony play.”

“Ok man, I’m eating my breakfast, that’s disgusting,” I say trying my best not to gag.

Paine cracked up. “Yeah, well you asked for it. So I’m guessing you’re just being a normal bum today?”

“Yeah, is there something you want to do?”

And as expected, Paine answered with the usual, “I just want some fresh air.”

“The mall it is then. Be here in ten.” I hang up before Paine has any say in the matter.

Ten minutes later Paine was here and ready to go. The two of us went to the mall where we got some food, and just hang out like we normally do. Spending time with Paine like this always made me forget about Ronnie.Is that bad?
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this chapter sucked, but I had to put it in there for reasons you'll find out later
Thanks to those who commented and subscribed
Now...you must

Comment&Subscribe some more!