It's Complicated

It Felt Great

Ronnie moved down the hall. Although I tried my best not to, I couldn’t help it. I watched as he grabbed Amy, pulling her into a kiss. Once again, I felt my insides twist, but it only lasted for a second before a familiar body was placed in front of me.

I blinked multiple times, wondering what this black thing was until I looked up to be met with two warm, chocolate eyes. Paine looked down at me, an eyebrow raised and arms slowly crossing. “What did I say about doing that?”

“To not to,” I answered, my eyes never breaking contact with his own. I never really paid attention until now, but Paine had really beautiful eyes.

Oh wow, where’d that come from?

“Then why are you doing it?” His voice brought me to reality.

“Sorry,” I mumbled, my eyes finally looking away from his own. I looked down at our feet, examining the difference between them. His were bigger then mine for one and he was wearing vans instead of converses. “I…can’t help it.”

Paine sighed, his arm moving over my shoulder. The boy escorted me to my first period class, but even though we talked and laughed in that class, on the inside I felt like there was something tearing and eating away at my stomach. It felt…painful, horrible…

I just wanted Ronnie back. Is that too much to ask for? Apparently it is.

The day went by slowly and when it finally ended I got an idea. Snapping my fingers, I grab a hold of Paine’s collar and squeaked, “I got the best idea ever!”

“Do tell.” By the tone of his voice, I could tell he didn’t care.

I rolled my eyes before saying, “That party that Eric Miller is throwing.”

“What about it?”

“Amy is going to it.”

“What’s your point?”

“Her and Eric were the ones I walked in on so the chances of us catching them in the act is high! You can bring Ronnie, since you two are still friends, and there we go! He’s done with the bitch and I have my best friend back!”

Paine groaned, “But it sounds like such a pain to do all that work.”

“Come on Paine, please?” I begged, getting on my knees and giving him the best puppy eyes ever.

I watched as his face twisted and he caved. “Whatever. Lets do it.”

“Kick ass!”

~

Everything was in place. Paine had just left to go get Ronnie and take him to the party. Amy had no idea he was coming, so that meant she would be whoring herself around.

I was on my way there now. Somehow I managed to talk my dad into lending me the car.

Now all that we need was for Amy to do what she does best. Be a slut!

I cackled evilly. Finally Ronnie will realize that she’s just a pain and isn’t worth it. Sure, it’ll probably hurt him, but he needs to know what she’s doing behind his back. Plus Paine and I will be there to make everything better for him so it won’t be that bad.

I pulled up to Eric’s house. I hopped out of the car just as I felt my pocket vibrate. Pulling out my phone, I saw that Paine had text me, telling me five more minutes before they got there.

I grinned as I ran up to Eric’s house. Inside, I looked for once person, Amy. It didn’t take me long to find the leech, glued to Eric. I grimaced…ew, that’s gross. Eric is a nice looking guy and to think he would go that low to get some is just…wrong.

I shivered and looked away, but made sure to watch them. I wouldn’t want to lose them when Ronnie was so close to getting here.

Patiently I waited and my patient paid out whenever Paine walked in with Ronnie right behind him. I waved my arms, immediately catching Paine’s attention. Ronnie didn’t seem too happy to see me, but the grip Paine had on his shirt made him realize he wasn’t getting out of this.

Ronnie stumbled as Paine dragged him over to me.

“You just made me waste gas,” Paine growled as he threw Ronnie towards me. The boy stumbled for a moment before standing straight. “Where is she?”

“Over there,” I answer.

“Where’s who?” Ronnie questions, confused.

“Your girlfriend,” Paine answers, already spotting the slut who was now pretty much giving Eric a hand job in front of everyone. “You know the slut? She’s over there.”

Paine and I both pointed towards the one and only Amy. Ronnie’s eyes followed in the direction we were pointing. I knew he spotted her when his eyes went wide in shock. For a moment, I thought he was going to pass out because he had stopped breathing, but that didn’t happen.

“You…w-weren’t lying,” Ronnie whispered, glancing at me, his eyes now filling with tears. “She is a slut.”

“I told you…I wouldn’t lie about something like this.”

Ronnie pulled me into a hug, his arms tightening around me as he buried his face in the crock of my neck. I sighed in relief and comfort as my arms wrapped around him, enjoying the feeling of being so close to him. I felt his warm tears splash against my neck as he mumbled, “I’m sorry…I should have believed you.”

“It’s ok,” I whispered, holding him a little tighter. “I understand…you liked her a lot.”

It felt great to have Ronnie back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will not update unless you all answer this:
If I write a supernatural (vampire/werewolf) slash would any of you read it?

I felt like this update sucked

Comment&Subscribe?