Status: Activeee.

Hello Wisconsin

t w o

Ashley

It all started with a dare. A simple dare altered my entire life.
“Hey Ashely…” Kelso sat down next to me. I sipped patiently on my chocolate milkshake, waiting fo rhim to speak. His group of friends were theonly party in the diner, save for me.
He couldn’t control his laughter as he said, “You look good in those pants,”he turned to look at his snickering friends, then back to me, “They’d look better on my bedroom floor!”
I giggled, because I had always thought Micheal was cute.
“You wanna make out?” he whispered, completely serious.
“N-no, I’m fine.”
“You sure? ‘Cause I’m a really good kisser.”
“Yep, I’m sure.” I laughed, standing up. I walked to Micheal’s friends, whom I didn’t know personally, but I knew their infamous repuatation.
“I’m Ash.” I smiled, pulling up a chair, and sitting next to Hyde.
The friends looked at each other skeptically, before introducing themselves, though I already knew their names.
“You should come to Foreman’s place with us, later.” Hyde smiled. Henever struck me as the friendly type, but first imprerssions are usually wrong.
“Wait a second.” Fez stood up impatiently. “Foreman’s basement is sacred. You’re just going to let her come? Do you remember when I first came to your country?” heseemed to have a flashback, but I turned to Hyde.
“You weren’t a chick.” He shrugged.
“She should have to take a test or something.” Jackie nodded. She positioned her chair to face me.
“Are you a cheerleader?” she asked me, immediately.
I nearly gagged, “Um, no.”
She scowled,but Eric seemed pleased.
“Whats your favorite drink?” Hyde looked at me.
“What kind of question is that?” I laughed, “If it involves a keg, I like it.”
“She’s in.” Hyde nodded, grinning.
“Yes!”Kelso shouted.
I turned to him and smiled, standing up. “My dad’s at work. There’s beer in my fridge.”
“I think she’s an angel.” Eric’s eyes turned large.
And just like that, I was in the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, I hate this chapter. It will get better once the intro's are done, i hope.