Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 10

"You go, Hinata! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!" I yelled.
"Yeesh, you're so loud," Kiba said as we watched Shino and Hinata sparring.
I took out a small box of rice balls and bit into one.
Akamaru whimpered wanting some.
And Kiba couldn't take his eyes off of them.
I sighed. I picked up another rice ball and shoved it into his mouth.
"MMFFT!!" Kiba spat out the food on his hands. "What's wrong with you?!"
I shrugged taking another bite of my rice ball. "You wanted it."
"I didn't say I wanted it!"
"What could you explain about staring at my own food?"
"Well you shouldn't shove it in my face!!"
"Why not? Would it kill you?"
"No but that's just impolite!"
I shrugged again not caring. And just for the heck of it, I gave a piece of my half-bitten rice ball to Akamaru. He devoured it quickly.

"You should've given the food to me like you gave it to Akamaru," Kiba scoffed.
"Well you ruined my pocky," I snapped.
Kiba looked at me bewildered. "That accident happened two weeks ago, Emily! Get over it! And besides, it was Akamaru's fault!"

I glared at his dog. "So lucky I was generous enough to offer my food to you." I mumbled.
Then I stood up and smiled so big, which was pitiful for me since I wasn't so happy at the moment, and said to Kiba, "Well, broha, Emily is so very sorry about her rude behavior. Do not fret. For I shall give you all my rice balls."

I handed him my box of uneaten delicious food and marched off to get me some sashimi. He gave me a funny look, bit surprised of my nice quickly-changed actions.

"Emily!" Kurenai yelled over at me.
I turned around.
"How would you like to spar with Kiba? Sound good?"

Kiba and I looked at each other. He was the first one to comment.

"Seriously? You want me to fight off this one girl with issues? This is ridiculous," he pointed at me.

"Awws," I chirped, "don't hide all your feelings, dog boy. You know you love me and my ultra uber smexy powers of smexiness which will one day rule all other poor not-too-smexy smexiness like Sakura's smexiness which is not so smexy."

"Oh, right," Kiba rolled his eyes,"like I'll fall for someone like you.

Why are men always like this? It's cruelty. And I just had to do something. With my immature mind and smexy looks, I copied Naruto's Sexy jutsu and next thing I knew, Kiba was nosebleeding.

"EMILY! CUT THAT OUT!!" He yelled, covering his eyes and wiping his nose with his shirt.
Kurenai sighed, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Heeey, boy, hey," I winked at him while doing an awkward pose. I'm glad that clouds were surrounding me to hide my censored parts.

"SENSEI!" Kiba's yelling continued.
I stopped the jutsu and fell on the grass laughing crazily.

"THAT WAS THE BEST!! QUICK, QUICK, GET A CAMERA WHILE HE'S STILL NOSEBLEEDING FROM HIS PERVERTED MIND! THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD!" I laughed.

"Emi-chan??" Hinata asked. She looked so exhausted. Shino was right behind her. And Kurenai crossed her arms.
I took back the box from Kiba and handed it to them. "Rice balls anyone?"

~~
"Hahaha!" Naruto grinned by my story after I left Hinata's team. "My jutsu was a good use for you then!"
"Kiba is a nice funny fellow," I said nibbling on a cookie. Suddenly I felt sleepy all of a sudden. My eyes couldn't help but close so I drifted off. Sleeping. I thought I felt Naruto carrying me to the apartment. But I couldn't tell. I was sleeping, danggit. Next thing I knew, Naruto's face was inches from mine. I've never been close to a boy. Never. Not even an anime character. Well, only on tv when I saw Robin from Teen Titans. I was such a big fan girl of him when I was young that I kissed the tv screen when it showed Robin's big face.
"What are you doing, blondie?" I shoved his face away.

"GYAAH! I-I THOUGHT I SAW A PIMPLE ON YOUR FACE AND I WANTED TO LOOK AT IT!" Naruto said quickly, moving away from me quickly.

I looked at the mirror. Sure enough, there was a small pimple growing on my cheek near my nose. I practically screamed. I know half of the women population get so frantic about their pimples. And I'm one of them. I can't help it. I care too much of my features.

"No. Way." I tried to swallow. I turned around to Naruto who was still scared of my sudden loud behavior.

"Naruto," I whispered. "Do you like Asian clouds?"

The question turned out to be so random that we burst out laughing.
Since it was about 7 p.m, Naruto stayed at the apartment for a while. We ate some cookies that I baked which my mom taught me how to make. Surprisingly Kakashi had all the ingredients. We both watched a little tv and Naruto slept by my side.
I wonder how my mom is doing. I wonder how my classmates and friends are doing. Do they all miss me? I pushed Naruto's head from my shoulder which had been drooled on. I let Naruto sleep on the couch and I headed to my small room. Kakashi was probably still looking for something perverted for his eyes to lock them on.
I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the extra toothbrush Kakashi had before I came here in this world. I took off my clothes and put on Kakashi's big shirt and very loose shorts but I pinned it to make them more fittable. I went back to where Naruto was and flicked his forehead.
He groaned.
"Oi, get up," I smiled slightly. "Go home."
"I don't want to..."
I sighed. "I guess you'll be staying here then."
He nodded absently and went back to snoring.
Guess I should go to have beauty sleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, my little duckies.