Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 13

I blinked. Rubbed my eyes. Oh my goodness, I'd never thought my life would be like some action movie. Much less in being in an anime show. My jaws dropped.
"KABUUUTO-KINS! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! NOT AS MUCH AS OROCHI-KINS BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!" I got insane. I had glomped the boy.
"Hey! Hey! Keep quiet!" Kabuto hushed.
My smiled. "Teehee."
"How do you know my name?"
Then I crossed my arms and I looked serious. "You askin' me how I know your name and you won't tell me how I got here? Jeez, Mr. Four-eyes, don't be so cruel." I suddenly became all pink and hugged him again. "Let's get married."
"Please, get off," he tried pushing me away, "and Orochimaru will be here any minute." He got off the bed, leaning against the wall.
"Orochi? Wow, today is going to be the best day ever. Your kindness just warms my heart."
He looked at me like I was the stupidest person he ever came across in his life.
I didn't blame him. I'm different, but not stupid.
"I didn't do anything and yet you're thanking me?"
"Well, if you did made me passed out and meeting Orochimaru. That has always been my dream. In my village, people would tease me for always wearing the same clothes like his for....for this tradition in my family called Halloween every year. When I grow up, I going to be a snake and then get a nice male's body."
Kabuto blinked and then shook his head. "How do you know much about us?"
Just then, Orochimaru appeared beside him.
"That's why we need this girl," he said, lips curling into a slight smile.
"OROCHI, I LOVE YOU." I hugged him around his chest.
Kabuto looked at Orochimaru. Saying something written on his face.
"Givin' mental telepathy to him, eh?" I looked up.
"So, little one, we decided you would be our spy." Kabuto looked down at me and smiled. But something about that smile wasn't too good.
"We've been watching you. But don't worry, only outside. We see you're friends with that nine-tailed fox kid."
I shrugged. "Nice dude."
"Yes, well, we want you to gather information." he began telling me of how they're going to steal Sasuke's body and how I should let Naruto and the others to stay out of it. They also liked my unusual powers and wanted me to join them. I didn't like the idea at all--I didn't want to do it. I knew that Sasuke would leave Konoha sooner or later...
And unusual powers? What powers do I have? I'm just a kid, a thirteen year old girl.
"Understand?" Kabuto made a serious face, pushing my thoughts aside.
"What if I don't want to? What about it?" I asked.
"We'll have to decide on that soon," Orochimaru licked his lips.
"YOU'RE NOT PLANNING TO EAT ME, ARE YOU?!?! YOU'LL START OFF WITH MY HEAD, DOWNWARDS TO THE REST!? Once you digest me, you wish you had never eaten pork. I'm not very nutritious and I don't very much like the idea of getting eaten. I never even got a boyfriend yet and get pregnant and have babies," I blurted, pointing at him, "I'd rather let Jairya do something a bit dirty to me than get eaten. Well, as a second thought..." I shuddered. Not wanting to get my thoughts deep.
Next thing I knew again, I fell into a deep sleep.

"Emily-chan?"
"Yo, wake up. Why you sleeping on the ground?"
"It's almost nighttime...."
I thought I heard Kabuto's voice, whispering, "Stick to the plan."
I groaned and sat up slowly. My head was pounding. I felt my forehead. Why was I sweating?
I saw Sasuke right in front of me. I looked at Naruto who seemed worried. Tenten, Neji, Rock Lee and Sakura were all crowded around me.
What just happened?
And why do I keep passing out?
So I looked at everyone and took a deep breath.
"Yo."
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe you guys have been waiting for Part 13? :)