Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 14

"Cereally. I decided to sleep outside. Nature loves me."
"You are soo weird." Sakura shook her head.
"OH YOU DUN KNOW NUTTIN', SUCKURA," I snapped my fingers in front of her face.
"DON'T SNAP AT ME."
"HWUAH, I JUST DID. YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME BY NOW THAT YOU'VE GOTTEN A KISS FROM YOUR FREAKING LOVE."
Sakura stopped then muttered a "Thank You".
"I'm hungry," I suddenly said.
"You're hungry again, Emily-chan?! You eat a lot and it looks like you never gain a pound!" Naruto exclaimed.
"I know, right? Thank God for good metabolism. Anyway, I've been lying here for awhile now. Someone might as well help me up."
"Oh, sorry!" Naruto held out his hand. I took it and stood up.
"Hn. I'm leaving," Sasuke said and walked away.
"I'M GOING TO EAT!" Naruto grinned and walked off. Okay? I was hungry too...
Sakura said nothing and walked away also, still fuming.
What's her problem, danggit?
"THE WAY YOU MOVE IS A MYSTERYYY!" I yelled after them.
Wow. My teammates are lame.
It was dark now so I went back to the apartment and sat in front of the tv. Wonder if they have cartoonnetwork? Ha, would be funny if they can watch themselves on tv. Wish they'd also have a computer. So I can show 'em some yaoi and yuri fanfics.
Oh to that joy.
I simply walked to the kitchen and took out some toaster waffles. I got out two of them and put them in the toaster. I grabbed syrup from the refridgerator and a plastic plate. Waiting for it to pop up.
"Talk to the mirror, oh, choke back tears. And keep telling yourself that 'I'm a diva!' Oh and the smokes in that cigarette box on the table, they just so happen to be laced with nitroglycerin. I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath. You're reading lips 'When did he get all confident?' "
When I was about to sing the other verse, the waffles popped up. I grabbed them quickly and placed them on my plate. As I poured syrup on it, I continued.
"Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer? Never looked better, and you can't stand it~"

"Singing to ourselves, are we?" Kakashi appeared at the kitchen doorway.
"Hey, honey! Want some waffles?"
He shook his head and laid down on the couch. I ate one waffle and I took my second uneaten one and walked over to Kakashi. I pulled open his mask and stuffed the waffle into his mouth.
"MMFFFH!" Kakashi tried to swallow. After some attempts, he finally did. "Enough! Can't you act normal for once, Emily?"
"Lookit, man, you gotta eat," I patted his stomache which he gave me a look that I really didn't want to see again. Then I gave him a fake smile and put my fork in the sink and went to my room and on the bed. Oh sweet sweet comf---

"OH MY--"
Kabuto closed my mouth just in time. "Shh. It's only me."
"Um, I still love you but why ya here?"
"Wanted to know if you made your decision yet."
"What decision?"
He gave me an unreadable expression.
"OH, yes, hon-hon, I remember. But, jeez, now of all times? I just freaking woke up from the stupid ground outside. Thanks for that."
"Which you probably could've decided while you were eating."
"Okay, cereally, you gotta stop spying on me. I hope there's no spying in my room nor the bathroom."
"I'm not a pervert." Kabuto sighed as if reading my mind.
"But no, I haven't had an answer yet. I dunno."
"Hm, well just keep thinking. If you make the wrong choice then we might as well hurt your friends," he smiled and disappeared.
"If I'm not going to join you, is that it? Oh, and you're not going to give me a good night kiss?" I mumbled to no one.

***
That night I had a dream.
Sakura had turned into an octopus and ate all my cupcakes.
Upon awakening, I drank a small cup of milk and decided to walk. I know, a small girl walking around at midnight is not safe. I needed to cool off though. So I slipped on my black shirt, gray sweater Tenten had given me, my jeans, and then my converse. And just for the heck of it, I put on my afro wig that I haven't used for a week or so. Anyway, how can people notice? It's dark.
I quietly went outside and closed the door. Walking around, there were some few stores open and a few more people around. I climbed up a tree for no reason and just sat there. Wishing I had my Ds so I could play some Zelda. Then I heard Sasuke and Sakura. At this hour? And I haven't even noticed or heard they were there. Wow. I'm deaf and blind. That's not good.
Sakura was crying. "I'm so in love with you that I can't even stand it! Sasuke! Stay with me, and I'll never let you regret it! Please, please don't go!"
I almost burst out laughing. This was good--real good. Great for a dramatic movie. Even though I already knew and read about it but it was great of actually watching it. Live.
"So please," Sakura hiccuped,"Stay with me. If you can't, maybe I can go with you?"
Sasuke turned around and gave her a smirk, saying, "You..make me sick."
Then Sakura suddenly yelled, "DON'T YOU LEAVE ME!"
My god, this is hilarious. I don't know why. But it's so dramatic.
Sasuke then appeared behind her and made her concious. He laid her down on the bench and began walking away. He almost jumped when I appeared in front of him.
"Aw, you really have to go? We were bonding," I teased.
He glared at me and walked around me.
"Hey, Sasuke?" I said softly, suddenly and serious. "Is it okay if I come with you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, go Emily.
Sorry I never updated this much. Sad thing is, I have this story on my Quizilla and all I had to do was copy and paste it here then add/remove changes.
I'm so lazy, please forgive me. ;-;