Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 15

His eyes stared right into mine. I would've looked away considering it was getting creepy, but I determindly stared back. Finally, he just said, "Why?"

"I want to work for Orochimaru too."

He continued to stare at me but he frowned slightly. He then just turned and began to walk. I stepped forward. "I can help, Sasuke. Together." I don't know what I was playing at but hey, Orochimaru's my favorite favorite character.

He said nothing. Just kept walking. I didn't go after him. I didn't even shout anything.
I sighed and it was still nighttime and I didn't feel like I going to sleep. I was already fully awake. So I sat down next to Sakura on the bench and waited for morning.

Slowly, I watched as the sky grew the lightest shade of dark blue and then the orange pooled in.
I yawned and hit Sakura on the head once the sun was shining, "Yo. Get up. Report to Tsuande girl that Sasuke left."

She groaned for a minute then her eyes opened immediately and sat up straight. "SASUKE! Emily-chan!? What? Where's Sasuke? Did you go after him?" I shook my head solemnly.
After she settled down, we both ran to the hokage and once we stood in front of Tsuande, Sakura burst into tears.

"My god, woman, SHUT UP," I scowled, having already been cranky with the awoken girl.

"Sakura, Sakura...calm down. Now what happened? I'm certain something did because you obviously didn't come here to just cry," Tsuande said.

"Sasuke left," I said quickly and casually.

"I-I tried...to stop him..." Sakura hiccuped, "he didn't listen and then he-he left...last night."

"Is this true, Emily?" Tsuande asked my sternly.

"Yeah."

"So Orochimaru is making his move," she murmured.

"What?" I asked,

"Emily! Get Shikamaru. Sakura, stay with me while she's gone," she ordered, ignoring the queston. So I obeyed and ran towards Shikamaru's house.

A woman opened the door.

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Nara. Is Shikamaru there?" I smiled real big and out on my chibi-like face, in hopes of making a good first impression.

"Who are you? My son's girlfriend?"

"Yes."

She called Shikamaru behind her and soon enough, he was standing by the doorway.

"Shika, someone wants to talk to you," his mother gave him a praised look. Apparently proud that her own son has gotten himself a girlfriend.

"Ma, she's not my--"

I gave him a sad face. His mother looked at him,

"Emily is--"

"I'm just kidding, Mrs. Nara," I laughed nervously, "sorry. I'm Emily Henson and I'm just a friend of his. I'm stopping by to give him some important news," I said then I looked at Shikamaru. "Tsuande needs you. I don't know what for, but she does."

"Why did you say that?" Shikamaru grumbled while we ran back to Tsuande's.

"Come on, have a sense of humor," I rolled my eyes.

We opened the door and we walked up to her desk; Sakura sitting on a chair, looking at the floor.

"Shikamaru, I'm assigning you to your first assignment."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonder what the first assignment is. :o