Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 16

"Get Naruto."

Shikamaru looked at me, dumbstruck. "What?"

"Just get Naruto," Tsuande repeated.

"Wait, wh--"

She glared at him as I stifled a laugh.

He frowned and left. Sakura was still staring at the ground, I stared out at the window and Tsunade was scribbling things down on paper. Then, she proceeded to ask us if Sasuke said anything.

"Nothing really," I said truthfully. "He was just being a douchebag."

Tsunade ignored the last part. She turned to Sakura. "Sakura? What about you?"

"I don't know. He didn't say anything. I wanted to go with him... but he wouldn't let me. And the next thing I knew, Emily-chan woke me up," she hiccuped.

Tsunade nodded, her frown deepened.

Eighteen (yes, I counted) minutes of more silence and Shikamaru and Naruto appeared.

"Took you long enough," I commented, facing them.

"He wouldn't wake up," Shikamaru nodded towards Naruto who was grinning.

"Nara, Uzumaki," Tsuande barked and we all looked at her. "I want you to recruit some men. Anyone who you think can help you in this mission."

"What's the mission?" Naruto asked eagerly. Shikamaru snorted.

Tsuande looked at him. "To bring back Sasuke."

~~~
Hurrying home from Tsunade's, I made quickly made four packs of lunches. Knowing I didn't have much time, I also grabbed a rice ball, a box of pocky and a bag of chips. I threw all of the food in a rucksack and went back out the door. Avoiding any collison with people in the way, I hurried over to the front gates of Konoha village. Just in time I could see everyone stationed there as promised.

I waved, "Hey! Oh, Neji, I made you a lunchie!"

"Wait, what bout me?!" Naruto whined.

"No lunchie for joo," I said as I handed Neji his big lunch for his departure, which included curry, two boxes of pocky, three rice balls, and a can of sardines.

"Thank you," Neji said, quite uncertain if he should take it or not.

"OH YUS, I also brought lunchies for mah other dear two lovely men," I smiled and handed Shino and Shikamaru two other boxed lunches.

"Uh, thanks, Emily-chan," Shikamaru said.

Shino's voice was hard to hear but I heard a small "Thanks".

"Choji, I didn't really have time to give you a big lunch but here," I threw him a bag of chips, wrapped rice ball, and one pocky box.

"Hey, thanks, Emily-chan! You're awesome!" He stuffed them in his bag.

Those were wasted on Kakashi's money so I didn't have to worry.

"Wait, me and Naruto don't get any food?!" Kiba said, bewildered.

"Fo' sho'," I said. "If you get hungry and those who have lunch won't let you have some of their's, just eat Akamaru."

"YOU SICK...!!" Kiba started but was stopped by Shikamaru.

"Kiba, there's no point on arguing any further. We're losing track of time." He turned to me and I kind of turned pink. "Emily, stay here with Sakura and Rock Lee." I glanced at Rock Lee, noticing for the first time he was there, on crutches.

"Be safe, my love," I whispered jokingly towards Shikamaru.

"What?"

"YOU KNOW NOTHING."

He gave me a puzzled and amused look. "Okay. Let's go," Shikamaru ordered and the five of them walked off, in search for Sasuke, trying to hold the food without accidentally dropping it.

"Think it was a good idea to give 'em big whole packages of food?" I looked at Rock Lee.

He shrugged, staring back at Suckura who kept crying.

"Seriously? Stop crying, woman. Really, he wasn't even worth it," I said.

"Sh-shut up, Emily-chan! You don't know anything about Sasuke!" Sakura cried.

"Oh? Well then what do you know about him? All I know and that you know is that he's always been ignoring you, Sakura. He barely smiles or glances at you. He doesn't like you and he still doesn't like you now. It's too late. He's already gay for Orochi-kun," I snapped back again.

"Why do you hate him? Why? What has he ever done to you?" Sakura whispered.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I never said that I hated him. Well, maybe once or twice or more than that, but those were just jokes. I'm only telling you what my freaking eyes see. And he hasn't done anything to me, except calling me names. But I only tease him because I want to. Now get over it. Find another man."

"You don't know anything! Sasuke-kun was precious to me!" she burst out.

"You dun goof'd," I sighed and walked away.

"Wait, where are you going, Emily-chan?" Rock Lee called.

"I'm going to sleep or just eat or something. I'm not going to stay there by the gates for the rest of my life."

"She doesn't care about anything. She doesn't care that Sasuke-kun left." I heard Sakura say.

Ugh. Women. Drama.

I ignored her and went off to settle somewhere quiet. After debating for several moments on where I should head off to, I decided to go back to Kakashi's apartment. There, I sat on the cement ground.

Tenten spotted me. "Hey, Emily-chaaan!" she ran up to me and then asked, "Why sitting there?"

"I'm fascinated by this worm." I pointed at a leaf.

She laughed. "You're so weird, Emily-chan. Anyway, I heard from Sakura that Sasuke left the village."

"Yarly," I said, picking up a small stick and slightly jabbed the leaf that was pretending to be a caterpillar. "I heard."

Tenten sat down next to me and smirked. "Big lunchie for Neji, huh?"

"Wha? Whut?"

"Rock Lee."

"Oh. But I did give lunchies to Shikamaru and Shino and Choji."

Tenten got up and laughed. "You're hilarious."

"Orly?" I grinned, still poking at a leaf. "I'm flattered~"

"Haha, okay, I'll see you later! Got some training to do!" she waved and walked away.
I stood up, stared this damn leaf for a few more minutes, and went inside the apartment. Kakashi was angry.

"Emily Henson, why did you take my money?"

"I'm poor, old man. What do you expect?"

"Don't talk back to me like that! Give me an honest answer!"

That did it. I was tired and I haven't took a shower for five days now. I used the sexy jutsu, and to my surprise, it turned out very well.

"EMILY!"

"Oh, come on Kakashi-kuuuun," I winked and tickled my fingers on his cheek. I know, I'm actually doing this to an old man. I feel like a pedophile, only the other way around.

"I'm going to cut off your tv priveledges and breakfast if you don't stop," he muttered.
I laughed whole-heartily and changed back. "You were turned on."

"Emily--" he started.

"BITCHES LOVE BREAKFASTS!" I yelled jokingly and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I wished I could've turned back to see the look on Kakashi's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
You dun goof'd, Emily.