Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 2

Sakura glanced down at my feet. "You're wearing socks..."

"Socks make me feel comfortable," I said. Usually you don't see people wear fuzzy socks during summer but for me, they're good for any season.

"Alright," Kakashi sighed. He crouched down and gestured for my to climb on his back for a piggy ride. "Come on. You're feet will get injured by something from the ground. You could accidentally step on a broken glass."

"No, thanks," I said looking down at my shorts. "It'd look weird."

"Okay then." Kakashi stood up and shrugged. We all continued walking. A few people would sometimes glance down at my socks but I ignored them.

~+~
Everyone was gathered in the hokage's office after a few minutes. I stood standing in front of her. Not knowing how to react.

"So where are you from?" Tsuande looked at me. She noticed my lack of shoewear but didn't say anything. What was I supposed to tell her? I couldn't tell her I was from Pennslyvania.

"Ah, um...well, actually....my parents abandoned me when I was young so I never knew or remember them. I travel around a lot, in many villages. Basically, I don't have a current home right now." I said, proud of myself. I've read many fanfics and stories that I was able to come up with an answer. A good one, in fact.

"All right. State your name."

"Emily Henson."

Tsuande sighed, a deep sigh. "You are allowed to stay here in Konoha if you wish but you must stay with an adult. Kakashi may offer you his place."

Kakashi nodded and smiled at me. Or so I think.

"Now make a clone of yourself." Tsuande ordered.

I stood there, frozen. I couldn't do that. I'm a human from Earth where duplicating doesn't exist. And I'm here in this fantasy world where they can. How the heck am I supposed to do that?!

"I can't do that..." I mumbled.

Everyone looked at me suspiciously except for Naruto who was probably thinking about what kind of ramen he should eat later.

"Well, why not?" Tsuande asked.

"I...don't know actually." I replied, staring at the ground.

"Come on, Emily-chan!" Naruto encouraged. "It's not that hard!"

Sakura elbowed him in the ribs. "Speak for yourself!"

Everyone went back to stare at me, waiting for me to do next. I rolled my eyes. I did the finger signs from that episode where everyone did the same jutsu to make a clone. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply.

"Err...clone jutsu!"

I waited for a few seconds then opened my eyes. I looked around and saw a clone of me rightbeside me. My jaws dropped and I pointed at it. "H-HOW DID THAT GET THERE?!"

"You made a clone jutsu so now you pass," Tsuande handed me a headband.

I took it numbly. "BUT....I CAN'T DO THAT!" I cried. "I'M NOT SOME NINJA!! AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD!"

Everyone stared at me again. "What are you talking about?" Naruto asked, making a puzzled face.

"Um, n-nothing.." I made my clone disappear like they did in the show. I was in shock.

"So Emily, I'm assigning you to Team 7, Kakashi's team." Tsuande announced.

"Great," I muttered, "I'm going to live with an old man and is assigned with a moody boy, a violent fan girl, and a bubbly hyperactive blonde."

Tsuande ignored me and said, "All right you four, you may leave."

Everyone walked out of the room. "AWESOME! WE HAVE A NEW TEAMMATE!" Naruto grinned.

Sakura wasn't too fond of the news. Pretty much thinking that I was going to get in her way to Sasuke.

"Well, I'm to walk around..." I said.

"Emily, let Sakura come with you. You don't know around this place so she'll guide you," Kakashi said, "And my apartment isn't that far." He pointed to where is building is and I nodded.

"See you later, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura squealed as she waved a goodbye to him.

"Women," I said under my breath.

I looked at the headband I was still holding and tied it around my waist. There are fanfics and one-shots of Naruto that has at least a character that ties their headband around their waist, ankle, etc, other than what the original characters do. Doing it myself, I felt so freaking cool.

"So, do you like Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked me while we were walking. I wasn't listening. I was busy muttering to myself.

"Pennslyvania....Pennslyvania..how the heck am I supposed to get back there?! I even forgot to feed the dog...what am I to do? And my parents will call the FBI andthe police, to go search for me...my wish was real but I didn't expect it to come tr--"

"What are you talking about?" Sakura asked.

I looked startled and then said, "Nothing. I am f--"

We both looked up to hear a barking of a dog. Straight ahead of us was a dog running towards our direction.

"Awws," I said.

Then it tackled me on the ground so suddenly that I think I broke my spine.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. As I sat up, I noticed it was Akamaru was the one barking at me.

"Emily-chan, are you okay?" Sakura helped me up.

"Are you kidding? I've been attacked. The ground is flat and rough. You think I'm okay?!" I snapped.

"Oi! Akamaru!! What are you doing...?!" Kiba came running up to us and picked up the dog. He noticed me. "Oh, whose the chick?"

I smiled. Oh my god, I'm meeting Kiba. The brown-eyed dog person. "I'm Emily Henson. Nice meeting you, Kiba. Next time, keep your dog on a leash."

"How do you know my name?" Kiba asked.

I blinked. Of course, stupid Emily, they don't know or much less, watch Naruto...

"Umm, guessing perhaps?" I rubbed the back of my head.

"Good guessing," Kiba grinned. "Yeah, I'm Kiba Inuzuka. Sorry about the trouble. Akamaru doesn't usually jump at people like that."

Wow some boys can let off so easily.

"Yeah, well we should go." I said as Sakura and I walked away.

She showed me around the village, even where her first training was taken place with the team. Everything looked exactly the same like in the show. I wonder how it's going to be like here. How I will join in the actual fights instead of just watching them from the tv screen.
I guess I have to bring out my inner badass.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't help but be very envious of my main character. She's so lucky that she actually got the chance to meet Kiba Inuzuka. <3