Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 3

The next day, we went right into training. I had a hard time to wake up since I was never a morning person. Nothing woke me up. In the end, Kakashi poured a cup of water all over my face. Which got me out of bed in no time.
Once we were at the bridge, Kakashi intructed Sasuke to teach me to run up onto freakin' trees. I mean, what the hell. I know I dislike her and all but it's Sakura that should've helped me. She was the one who had succeeded it in the first place.
Whatever.
So while Kakashi watched Sakura and Naruto spar for a while, Sasuke and I were far of in a distance. First he did what I was supposed to do.

"Now try it."

I looked at him like he was stupid. "ARE YOU CRAZY? I'M GONNA FALL OFF AND BREAK MY BUTT!"

Sasuke sighed. "Look, just focus on your chakra and climb on the tree. Simple."

Easy for him to say! He's a superior ninja and I'm a regular human being who's supposed to eat breakfast right now with my parents. Why did Kakashi let Sasuke help me train? Couldn't Naruto do it instead?

"Fine, fine." I muttered. I stood in front of the large oak tree and gulped. I 'focused on my chakra' and ran towards the it.

"OWW!!" I cursed under my breath after I had just ran straight into the tree. I rubbed my forehead.

Sasuke was just standing there like nothing happened, hands in his pockets.

"THANKS, UCHIHA!" I yelled.

He made no emotion. Some jerk. I sighed and this time, I really concentrated like I had some chakra. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. Then I ran straight to the tree again and to my surprise, I was running up on it.

"OMGWTFBQQ!!!!!" I yelped and I fell, right on my butt.

The pain was horrible. I looked at Sasuke and said, "You know, it would be nice if you would show some sympathy."

Sasuke looked back at me. "It would be nice also if you would shut up."

I twitched. "Excuse me for being inexperienced. Just cut me a slack, will you?" I stood up and walked away.

"You're not done with your training."

I stuck my tounge out at him and made a peace sign. "Screw you, Uchiha."

I can't stand that boy. I rubbed my tummy. "Haven't eaten....since the day...before yesterday night...my stomache feels like a black hole...." Ode to joy. Too bad I don't have any money.
How can you get food without money? I use dollars, quarters, nickels, pennies but here, in this place, they probably use yen [japanese money]. And I don't have any yen.

Naruto passed by and then noticed me. "OH, HEY, EMILY-CHAN! WANT TO GET SOME RAMEN WITH ME? MY TREAT!"

My face lit up and I was filled with absolute joy. I couldn't turn that offer down.

So he took me to the ramen place and we both sat down on a chair. He grinned widely and ordered his ramen. "The usual one, gramps!"

The man behind the counter asked me what I wanted.

I shrugged. "Chicken ramen, I guess."

After Naruto ate about 6 bowls of his noodles and my bowls of 5. I was almost done and was about to order another bowl when Naruto stared at me in awe.

"How can you eat alot, Emily-chan?"

I shrugged. "I'm always hungry. Especially when I'm bored." Thank you, genetics, for my good metabolism or I'd be a whale, no joke. After finishing my fifth bowl, I decided not to order another one.

Naruto paid and said goodbye. We went to our house, well for me, Kakashi's.
I walked into Kakashi's apartment and got into the bed he prepared for me. He left a note on the table saying he'll be back soon but I doubt it. He's probably reading Icha Icha Paradise somewhere where it's quiet. Where it's not near me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Sorry, it's not that great.