Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 5

"Sasuke-kun wanted me to continue my training instead of bothering him," Sakura said in disappointment after the training we had.

I rolled my eyes. "Here we go again, Sakura. Your mind is too focused on him. OH, here," I grabbed Naruto who was standing by and placed him in front of Sakura.

"Like Naruto for example! He's stupid and loud but deep down, he's gotta be a good blue-eyed hyperactive blonde you'll ever know! And that is nothing compared to Sasuke. Sasuke has got these serious, unlovable feelings! He'll never learn to LOVE. So what, Sakura? Maybe you can have a wonderful life with some other boy unlike Uchiha! How about Uzumaki for once?!I bet he's a great guy if you give him a chance!"
Naruto looked pretty touched at what I said but wasn't too happy about Sakura's reaction.

[After some violence]
"Yeah well that's Sakura," Naruto smiled weakly as we walked, "She's violent but you can get used to it!"

I moaned and rubbed the place on my head where Sakura had punched me hard. I've been hit by my parents and friends but not from a violent fan girl. I feel bad for Naruto now for all those episodes where Sakura have hurt the daylights out of him.

We stopped by that ramen place, or whatever Kishimoto calls it. I bought a box of pocky from the money Kakashi gave me. Funny. Japanese money looks real different from the ones I use in the U.S. Or back in my world. I waited for Naruto to eat up some ramen and then we exited. It wasn't long that we heard the sound of "arf"s.
Yeah. Definitely barking.
Itt was Akamaru all right. My eyes grew wide as he jumped up and grabbed the box of pocky out of my hands. Kiba was just behind him.

"EHH?" Naruto just watched Akamaru run pass by him as if he didn't know what was going on.

"Akamaru, bad dog!" Kiba yelled as he ran passed us.

"NOO! MY POCKY!!" I yelled and grabbed Naruto's collar of his jumpsuit. "COME ON, NARUTO! WE MUST RETRIEVE MY PRECIOUS POCKY! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!" I chased Akamaru who was in front of Kiba while grabbing onto Naruto's collar. It was complicated.

"Oww, Emily-chan! Don't pull so hard!" he whined.

I scowled at him, "Well this wouldn't have happened if you just stood there not attacking that stupid dog!"

"And to think she was no comparison to Sakura-chan.." Naruto mumbled. I ignored him.

After minutes had gone by, Kiba had finally caught Akamaru. I don't know how but he did and I was glad...sort of.

"I suppose this is yours." Kiba handed me the ruined small box that was full of the dog's saliva. All was left were broken pieces of the chocolate pretzels. "Are you happy now?"

I glared at him. I held my right hand out in front of him. "Pay up."

Kiba looked at me. "Huh?"

"I said pay up. Your responsible for your dog, he ruined my pocky which I didn't even get a chance to eat some, and now you owe me." You may call me a physco for me addicted of chocolate pocky but I just love them too much and I haven't had it for a while until now. When it got ruined.

"Are you serious?! Akamaru's the one who should be paying!" Kiba gave his dog a death glare. Akamaru whimpered, trying to be innocent. Why's Kiba complaining? A box of pocky isn't that much.

I glared at Kiba now and said in my best creepy voice, "SERIOUSLY, INUZUKA...IF YOU DON'T PAY, I'LL APPEAR IN YOUR DREAMS, RAPPING ABOUT YOUR FUTURE."

"What the hell?" Kiba developed a sweatdrop, along with Naruto.

I laughed and patted both of their backs.

"Nevermind about paying. But if yer doggie there is disrespecting me again, you have to pay." I throw out the box that Akamaru had been ripping up in a nearby trash can.

"See you around." I walked away, not wanting to deal with them anymore. To go back to Kakashi sensei's place. I just want to sleep. Then maybe i'll probably wake up in the Spongebob world next. The thought of that amuses me. I've always wanted to try a krabby patty. And how did Mr. Krabs and his unknown wife give birth to a big whale? I never understood that show. Whales and crabs are not a good pairing. That also goes with SasuNaru.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Yaoi fangirls.
;O
~+~