Status: Hey guys, I am super sorry that I havn't updated in a while, I am working on the next chapter, and I will post it soon

I can't help it, I was born this way.

Prologue

Have you ever had a cell phone that just wouldn’t die? You just hate the damn thing, and no matter what you do, it won’t break. You just want a new one, but your parents told you that you can only get a new one if something happens to your current one.

Well that’s what my life is like, I hate it, I have attempted suicide two different times, but it never works. Overdose, slit wrists, something always goes wrong at the last second. When I attempted overdose my parents walked in just as I downed the last pill. They rushed me to the hospital, and the lovely doctor washed it out of my system.

Next was slit wrists. I had it all planned out, I would slit my wrists just after my parents left for work and they would find me that night, already too far gone. So I had my blade pressed to my wrist, I decided to cut my left one first. Stupid me, I forgot about being terrified of blood. At the first sight of blood, I got woozy. Next thing I know everything was black, I had passed out.

You may ask yourself what would make me do this. Well the truth is I can’t help it. I hate my life so much. I have been heartbroken twice, because the girl couldn’t accept me. Sure really weird stuff seems to happen to me, but I can’t help it. I was born this way. It sucks. I have to be so careful not to lose control of myself, or someone could end up injured, I could end up in jail, or worse.

My parents just think I am crazy and need help. So they send me to a peppy counselor who thinks she can change the world by asking questions. She doesn’t know how wrong she is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Im not really sure where I am going with this but let me know what you think and I will decide if i want to continue or not.