Status: Hey guys, I am super sorry that I havn't updated in a while, I am working on the next chapter, and I will post it soon

I can't help it, I was born this way.

A reason

Clear your mind and get ready to listen. Alyse’s voice rang in my head. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room, at home. Alyse was relaxed and lay on my bed.

“How did you do that?” I asked her. “How did you find me? Why did you find me?” I asked her.

What part of clear your mind did you not understand? I looked at her and said “get out of my head! Act normal!”

She laughed gently and sat up swinging her legs to the edge of my bed. “Chase Matthews, you have much to learn. We are equal, born to separate parents, but we are the same.”

I looked at her quizzically and decided it would be better if I didn’t ask questions; instead I sat in my computer chair and waited for her to continue.

Alyse stood up and began to walk around the room slowly. “Okay seeing as it is late, and I am tired we can play a mini version of twenty questions.” I nodded in agreement.

“Who are you?” I asked as my first question.

“I am whoever you want me to be. I can be the new girl, or I can be your best friend, and partner and crime.” She said with a wink.

I nodded and said “okay, well how are we the same?”

“We have the same powers, you haven’t figured out how to use all of them yet, but with my help I will teach you.” She picked up my journal off of the floor and began to flip through it.

“What do you mean I haven’t figured out how to use the powers? What powers?” I asked franticly.

Powers like telepathy. You can read peoples thoughts, and project your thoughts on to others. Her voice said.

“Oh! How cool!” I said sarcastically. “So how do you do the whole telepathic thing?” I asked out of curiosity.

“If you would drop the attitude I might teach you.” I nodded and said “okay, well how did you find me? Why did you find me?”

“Honestly I don’t know. I didn’t know I was looking for you. My mind just told me to come to your school, and it told me to go to the party. When you stopped and yelled at me something told me we are alike. I honestly don’t know anymore than you do. When you ask me questions the answers come to me instantly, I never knew any of the information I am telling you.” She said sadly.

“You don’t sound so happy about it.” I said with a frown. For some reasons her emotions touched me. It was almost like we shared feelings.

“Well, would you be happy if your parents kicked you out of their house because they thought you were weird and crazy. So you slept on a park bench until some weird feelings inside of you told you to go to a new school, and all of this shit! I hate it, I mean I am happy that I have someone who is in the same situation, but I really liked acting like I was Ms. Perfect all the way up till now.” She said. She tossed my journal on the floor, and sat on my bed and lay back.

I was quiet for a while. She said nothing, and I enjoyed the silence, I needed to soak all of this in. Just yesterday I thought I was the only weird person. Now Alyse is sitting in my room, and we are alike in every way. I’m relieved. I feel so much better knowing that I have a friend, well kind of, who I can tell everything to, and I know she will understand.

I stood up and walked over to my bed. I kicked my shoes off, pulled my shirt over my head, and tossed it on the floor next to my shoes. I lie down next to Alyse, and saw the glistening tears on her face. “We will figure it out, I promise.”

She rolled over so her back was to me, and I wrap my arm around her, and pulled her to me. Within five minutes she was asleep.

For once, I felt like there was a reason to live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry this chapter took me forever to write lol I think I finally nailed it. I hope you all like it!!

Comment/subscribe Thanks a bunch everyone!!