Status: Hey guys, I am super sorry that I havn't updated in a while, I am working on the next chapter, and I will post it soon

I can't help it, I was born this way.

True Beauty

I awoke to a bright light shining in my eyes. I rolled over so that I was no longer facing the window, I was surprised to see Alyse was awake. Its about time you woke up sleepy head. Its 3 in the afternoon.

“No way, I woke up early. I usually sleep till five on Saturdays” I said sarcastically. I smiled at Alyse who laughed in return. I smiled reluctantly and quickly averted my eyes from hers.

So are you ready for your first lesson in telepathy? Her voice rang in my head.

“Sure, let’s take a shower and stuff then you can teach me.” I said as I sat up and began to slip out of bed.

Alyse’s hand grabbed my shoulder, and pulled me back down so that I was lying down again. You need to be completely relaxed, so we will be staying in bed for this lesson. I nodded and said “okay sounds good.”

“The first thing you need to do to so you are able to talk to me, is clear your mind. You must focus on who you are trying to talk to. For example, when I talk to you, I picture you in my mind, or I will look at you. I want you to look at me, and try to memorize my face. When you think you have memorized, let me know.” She said with a smile.

I nodded in understanding and began to study her face. Her eyes were a perfect shade of green, not too bright, not to pale. Speckles of grey lay in the green and seemed to bring out the green. Her eyebrows were perfectly arched and groomed. Her nose was slender and long, but didn’t stick out to far, and didn’t seem like it was squished to her face. Her mouth was pulled up in a small grin, and her white teeth peeked out at me between her lips. Her cheeks were rosy red and seemed to compliment every other feature on her face.

I closed my eyes gently and saw her face engrained in my memory. I smiled to myself. She was beautiful. She didn’t have the same kind of beauty as Anna, or as some of the girls at school, but she was truly beautiful.

I slowly reopened my eyes and asked “what next?”
“I am going to ask you a simple question, and I want you to think of the answer in your head. Look at me at the same time you are thinking of your answer. That’s basically it, it is simple.
Okay, now for the question. What is your favorite color?”

Blue I thought simply. It wasn’t my favorite color, but what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her. I looked at her and thought about the color blue. I studied her face and continued thinking about my color. Finally, I heard my voice ring in my head.

Blue.

A grin spread across her face good job, this is just a small warning though. Be careful, because if you are thinking about something that you don’t want me to know, but it has to do with me you could accidentally tell me.

I nodded oh my gosh, this is so cool. I can’t believe I never knew I could do this! It is amazing. By the way, would you like to go out to eat tonight? She looked at me in surprise but I quickly reassured her. As a celebration, for you finding me, and for us having each other.

She nodded and said “sounds good. I will meet you back here at six, does that sound good?” I nodded sounds awesome, dress nicely, I have a special place in mind.

She smiled but never answered; instead she reached out and let her fingertips caress my cheek. I shivered under her touch. She removed her hand slowly. The movement seemed reluctant. I reached my hand out in hopes of touching her cheek. Just as my finger was about to touch her rosy cheek, she vanished.

I let out a laugh, what a tease!! I wasn’t sure if she would hear me or not, but I didn’t care. I had a date to get ready for.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it, I am really proud of this chapter :D please comment/subscribe