Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 11

[Max's P.O.V.]

I sat up in my bed, my head hurt like hell. I layed back down. "Ugh, shit," I said to myself.
"Hangovers suck, huh?" Bryan said. He was standing next to my bunk, looking at me.
"Yeah," I said. I put my hands to my head. My head was throbbing like crazy. "What happened?" I asked. I didn't remember anything from last night.
"Well, you got Craig pissed, Ashley drunk, and Ashley kicked your ass at Halo...again." He explained.
"Whoa, whoa, Ashley got drunk? How did I get Craig pissed?" I asked confused.
"You got Ashley drunk, that's how you got Craig pissed and that's how Ashley got drunk," He said, he looked down. "And you tried to take advantage of her while she was drunk, which pissed Craig off even more."
"Shit," I said.
"Yep," Bryan looked up at me again. "Good job Maxwell!" He yelled sarcastically.
One thing I never get is why they call me Maxwell when they know it pisses me off, and when I get pissed off, I cause more trouble, thus pissing every one off.
"Oo, Maxy-Moo is awake?" Ashley said running in.
Where the hell are they getting these nicknames?
"Aren't you suppose to be with Ronnie?" Bryan asked.
"We're in Texas, dummie." She said. She came over and sat next to me.
"Ash, I'm sorry about last night." I said. She looked down, and then back up at me.
"It's okay," She looked over at Bryan, then back at me again. "Can I tell you guys something, with out you guys telling any one else, including Craig?" She asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"I won't tell a soul," Bryan promised.
"R-Ronnie proposed this morning, and I said yes." She said softly. My mouth dropped opened.
"Holy shit, really?" Bryan asked.
"Sh!" She warned. "And yes, it's serious. We're getting married after tour." She said smiling.
"Gosh," I said. "Wait, when do you plan to tell Craig?" I asked.
"Soon, just not right now." She said. she held out her hand, on her finger was a diamond ring. It was purple, amythest, the color of her birthstone.
I can't believe it, Ashley was getting married. She was only two or three years younger than Craig. My little Ashley was getting married.
"I can't believe it," Rob said. Ashley's head snapped up.
"How long have you been there?" She asked.
"Like, long enough to hear you say what you just said." Rob said.
"You can't tell any one, okay Rob? Please don't tell Craig yet." Ashley begged.
"I won't, I promise." He promsied.
"There's more than what your telling us, isn't there?" I asked.
"Yeah," She looked down. "He wants to move away with me after we're married." She said.
"Where?" Bryan asked.
"Maine." She said.
"Ashley, do you realize that Maine is half-way across the fucking United States from Vegas?" I asked.
"Yeah, I realize that, but Ronnie doesn't want me to live the city life, it's too dangerous in Las Vegas." She said.

Ashley was 18-years-old, the sister of Craig Mabbitt, and fiance of Ronnie Radke, and my best friend, and she was moving half-way across the United States.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashley and Ronnie are engaged! :)
ABOUT TIME!
haha, right?

Love,
Cammy <33333333333