Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 13

[Max's P.O.V.]

I hate this, Ashley is pissed off at Craig again, Craig won't talk to anyone, and it's driving me nuts.
I guess it's normal, brother-sister rebelion, or some shit like that. If they didn't grow-up and stop fighting over nothing, I'm going to have to smack the living-fuck out of them both.
Honestly, it was making me sad, with each passing moment I see Craig and Ashley get father and farther away from each other. Craig is still pissed about Ashley getting married. Ashley tried to explain to him many times that they were going to be okay, but I guess he's pissed about the fact that they're moving some place in Maine. Half way across the U.S. from where Vegas is.
I couldn't stand hearing them fight again, I walked off the bus and began walking towards a Star Bucks across the street. We were in Burlington, Vermont now. It was really pretty here.
It was almost summer, next month will be July.

I sat down at a booth with my coffee and looked out the window.
I didn't want to go back to the bus, I knew Ashley and Craig would still be screaming and cursing at each other. I have no clue how Bryan and Rob can stand it. I picked up my coffee and began walking down the street away from the tour bus.

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

Craig smashed his hand against the wall. "When are you going to start listening to me?" He asked. "Your acting just like you were before dad died." Craig yelled.
His words felt like a slap across my face. They stung, and I know they were meant to.
"It's not my fault! Your the one who wouldn't listen! You never did, Craig!" I yelled back.
"Yes, it is your fault! Dad died because he was pissed at you, that's why he left and got in the car accident!" He said quickly.
"I hate you..." I said softly, almost a whisper.
Craig got up and started walking towars the door, he stopped in front of it. "Go ahead, get married, ruin your life, see if I fucking give a shit!" He said. He slammed the door as hard as he could behind him. I saw him walk away from the bus.
My knees gave out and I fell to the ground in tears. It seemed like I sobbed endlessly.
It was all my fault, I was 14, I wanted to go to my boyfriends house, but he said no.
I said the same thing to him as I did Craig, my last words to him were "I hate you".
I guess I got my wish, he died that night, due to impact. He died right on the scene.
I heard the door open, it slowly and quietly shut. I looked up from the floor and saw Max standing there looking at me.
"Ashley? Are you okay?" He said kneeling down by me.
"It's all my fault..." I mumbled.
"What?" He asked.
"My dad died because of me. He hated me, now Craig hates me." I said slowly.
"Craig doesn't hate you," Max said. He rubbed my back, attempting to calm me down.
"Yes he does, it doesn't matter anyway... he hated me since the day I was born." I knew that was true, because when I was 10 he said it staright to my face after I broke his favorite CD.
"I don't hate you." He said.
"I know that much Max," I sat up, and looked at him, he smiled. I tried to smile back, but my smile broke, I began sobbing again. "Max, I'm not going to do it, I'm not going to get married." I said.
Max looked at me like I was an alien. "Why?"
"Because---" I looked down at my feet. "Never mind." I got up and walked over to my bunk. I sat down.
Why was I such a fuck up?
I can't even love my boyfriend/fiance without pissing my brother off.
Max came over and layed me down next to him on my bunk, he pulled me close to him, not saying anything.
"Go to sleep, you need it." He finally said.
I obeyed, I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one was sad... I dont really like this chapter...
Oh well, we're near the end! :O
T.T
Thx so much for all your support!!!!!! Love,
Cammy <3333333333333