Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 14

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

Craig stayed out all night. I was begining to think he wasn't coming back. But he did, around noon.
He walked by me and went straight to his bunk, he didn't say a thing, he was so silent. Honestly, it scared me. I don't know why.
Max came in and sat beside me. "Hey," He said.
"Hi." I replied. He must of known that I didn't want to talk right now, becasue he got up and walked away. At least he checks on me, make sure I'm okay.
I heard footsteps coming towards me from behind. I looked behind me and Craig was standing there looking at me. He quietly came over and sat next to me, hugging me.

How do you push your brother away without breaking his heart?
How do you live your life when you know that you're own brother doesn't trust you anymore?
The answer... you don't.
I didn't want to see him heartbroken, but I couldn't stand to be mis-trusted by my own brother.
"Craig," I said. he let go of me.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I can't... you don't trust me..." I said. I got up and ran out. I looked for Ronnie's bus. I found it and ran over. And let myself in almost falling.

[Craig's P.O.V.]

"I can't...you don't trust me..." Ashley said, she got up and ran out the door. I stayed on the couch.
I felt like punching myself harder than Ronnie punched me in the mouth. "FUCK!" I yelled. I stood up, but my knees gave out, I fell to the floor.
I heard Bryan run toawrds me. He kneeled beside me. "Are you okay?" He asked.
God bless him... he's such a good friend.
"No." I simply said. I pushed myself up and went to my bunk, leaving Bryan still kneeling and clueless. I got my iPod Touch from my pocket. I listened to "Three Hours Back" by Silverstein.
I felt a tear rundown my cheek, and for the first time in a long time, I cried.
I cired like a baby, endless sobbing. My only compainon on my bed was a box of tissues, and they were almost gone, like Ashley was gone... maybe forever this time.
"WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING GODDAMN ASSHOLE TO HER?!" I yelled at myself.
Max came in. He sat beside me. "Stop beating yourself up for this." He said sternley.
I looked down. "That's what my mom said to Ashley after she ran away and came back after dad died," I looked up at him. "Because I blammed her... I always did."
"Craig," He got up and looked at me. "Call her." He said and walked away.

[Ronnie's P.O.V.]

He really fucked her up this time, and I'm serious. She won't eat, sleep, or talk.
"Ashley, you have to eat." Nasty said handing her a PB&J sandwhich. She took it from his hands, for a minute I thought she was going to wat, but she got up and threw it in the garbadge can. She sat back down, she put her legs up and wrapped her arms around them, hugging herself.
"I don't think she likes PB&J..." Nasty said to me. I rolled my eyes.
"This isn't the time to be makng jokes." I said.

Nasty, Ashley, and I were the only ones on the bus.
The rest of the crew went out, five minutes before Ashley came over.
"Ash, please, eat something, for Christ Sakes please just say something at least." I begged.
She just shook her head.
I couldn't stand her like this...
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost cried writting this.
I hoped you liked it.

Love,
Cammy <33333333333333