Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 15

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

I got my luggage off Escape The Fate's bus. It's about time, I finally get to sleep in a real bed!
Craig was still pissed at me, he won't talk to me.
I began eating again, but not much, enought to keep me alive.
Ronnie walked towards here, he dropped his luggage and came running towards me, I repeated. We hugged each other in a death grip, not letting go.
"I missed you," Ronnie said. We've only been apart for two weeks, enough to get home.
"I missed you too, Ronnie." I said. He finally let go of me.
"Ready to go home?" He asked.
"Definatley." I simply said. I picked up my luggage. Max was standing there. I walked up to him a gave him a bear-hug. He hugged me back.
"Thank you for keeping Craig alive," I said.
"No problem, I'm invited to your wedding right?" He asked.
"Max, that was a dumb question! Of course you are, invitations are coming out next week in the mail." I told him.
"Thanks, I love you like a sister." Max said walking away.
"Max!" I yelled after him. He looked back. "I still need someone to walk me down the isle, if Craig is still pissed at me,"
"I'll do it," Craig said. I snapped my head up, Craig was standing there.
I didn't even think twice, I ran up to him and hugged him. I looked over, Ronnie was standing there with my luggage smiling.
"I love you, Craig." I said, letting go.
"I love you too, Ashley." Craig said. I walked over to Ronnie and we went to our hotel room.

The five words Craig said patched my heart, it didn't feel empty now.
I knew my brother didn't hate me, he loved me. No matter how much we fight, argue, or curse each other, I know that he still loves me.

We walked to the elevator after checking in. We went to floor 5, to the Honeymoon Suite.
Room 320. I walked in with Ronnie, he took my hand and kissed me. He pulled away.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you too." I replied smiling.
I still hide my secret, and if your wondering what it is, I'll tell you now : My secret is that when we were on tour, Ronnie and I--- well, yeah.
And what Craig said, scared me half-to-death.
I lied to him, because I knew Craig would kill me.
But, its okay now. Craig know's that I'm fine, we're fine. And we're getting married.
"Hey Ronnie, aren't Honeymoon Suite's for AFTER we get married?" I asked.
He laughed. "Yeah, I guess your right. But I don't think it will kill us, will it?" He asked.
"No, it definatley won't kill us, I love it in this room!" I said. I pretended to do a backwards stage-dive on the bed.
Ronnie laughed.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. TWO WEEKS LATER/WEDDING DAY*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I was wearing a white gown, it was beautiful.
It wasn't cheap though, Craig made sure I had exactly what I wanted on my wedding day, and he didn't car how much it cost.
I think this cost around... 500 dollars.
"Ashley, are you ready yet?" Craig said coming in with his hands over his eyes.
"Yes, I'm ready, and its only bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding." I said. He uncovered his eyes.
"Oh my god!" He said. "You look perfect." He hugged me. He let go. I saw a tear run down his cheek.
"Craig, your going to make me cry." I whimpered.
"Its tears of joy, and don't you dare cry, your going to ruin your makeup and your suppose to look and feel happy!" He said fixing my veil. He was wearing a tux.
"Craig, are you actually wearing a tux?" I said surprised.
"Well, duh." He said.
We heard the music start. "I'm ready." I said.
He took my arm and led me down the isle. He let me go when we got to Ronnie, who also was in a tux. Craig hugged me and released me way too quick. I face Ronnie like I was suppose to.
We couldn't make a reservation outside, so we're getting married in a church.
"Do you, Ronald Joesph Radke take Ashley Desiree Nicole Mabbitt, to be your wife?" The preist asked.
"I do." He said.
"And do you Ashley Desiree Nicole Mabbitt take Ronald Joesph Radke to be your husband?"
He repeated.
"I do." I said smiling.
"You may kiss the bride!" He said.
Everyone clapped and cheered while we kissed.
I blushed a little.

We started our new life together, I was now Mrs. Ashley Desiree Nicole Radke.
And I loved it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashley's dress

Ronnie's tux

Max, Bryan's, and Rob's && Craig's Tux

This was the last chapter! Hope y'all liked the story <3
Thank-you guys so much for reading, and supporting me.
I hope you gys enjoyed, and I'll make more stories soon.

Love,
Cammy <333333333333333

P.S. Ronnie and Ashley have twins, tow boys named : Zeke Joesph Radke and Dylan Joesph Radke.