Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 2

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. Oh shit! Is that Ronnie?
My guesses were right, except it was a text message it said :
"Hey Ashley, can u meet me out by my tour bus?"
I quickly texted back.
"Yep, b rite there."
I got up out of my bunk. I went to find Craig. He was still playing Halo, except he was playing against Bryan this time.
"Hey, I'm going to go for another walk, okay?" I asked. Craig pasued the game.
"You seem to be going for walks a lot," Craig complained.
"I'm trying to lose weight." I said. Craig looked at me.
"Hun, I don't think you need to lose weight, I think you need to gain some." Craig said.
"Well, you have to walk to get to McDonalds don't you?" I asked. He nodded. "I have my cell." I said. I left the tour bus, I walked around the tour bus like I did earlier. Ronnie's bus was across from ours. I ran over. I knocked on the door. Ronnie answered it.
"Let's go." He whispered. He closed the door quietly. We started walking away from our tour buses.
"So, what's up with the sneaking out?" I asked. Ronnie looked at me.
"They think I'm going to McDonalds." He said. I laughed.
"Same here," I said. "Do you think we might as well go, you can tell me your band story thing." I said.
"Fuck it, we'll go to McDonalds." Ronnie said. McDonalds was about a block down from where all the tour buses were parked. I'm glad we weren't leaving intil tomorrow.
"Hey Ronnie," I asked.
"Hm?" He asked.
"Where's your first stop on tour?" I asked.
"Um, California I think." He said.
"Ha! That's our first stop too!" I said. We finally got to McDonalds. We ordered our food and sat down.

[Craig's P.O.V.]

"Hey, did you guys see who's bus was across from us?" I asked the guys.
"Yeah, it was Ronnie's, and his new band." Bryan said.
"I can't believe he made it through jail." Max said.
"I guess we're gonna have to watch out for Ashley." Robert said. We all nodded in approval.
"Do you think she's with him now?" I asked worried.
"Craig, calm down, I'm sure they haven't even met yet." Max laughed. I looked down at my XBOX game paddle. What if...?

[Ronnie's P.O.V.]

"And so, that's why I'm with FIR." I got done explaining what happened.
"That was so mean of Max and them to kick you out. I can't even explain how rude and, ugh," Ashley said. I was surprised at her fury. I looked at her. "Sorry." She said.
I laughed. "It's okay, I'm just surprised at how much you care." I said. She looked down, blushing.
"I should get back, before Craig gets the FBI looking for me." She said laughing.
"Okay." I smiled. We dumped our tray's and started walking back to the buses. Her cell phone rang. She took it out of her pocket.
"Shit, that's Craig," She said. I stayed quiet. I know Craig doesn't like me. She answered it. "Hello?" She asked.
"Craig, calm down, I'm on my way back now," There was a pause. "Okay, bye." She hung up.
"Brothers, huh?" I asked.
"Yeah, they're a pain in my ass." She said. We stopped before her tour bus.
"I'll see you in California then?" I asked.
"Yeah, text me." She said.
"I will." She ran onto her tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if Ronnie really in Falling In Reverse, I heard he was though, and I don't think he's out of jail yet, I heard he was due to get out sometime in 2010... :(

Commment/Rate/Subscribe :D

Love,
Cammy <33