‹ Prequel: Beautiful.

Breathe.

007.

Brian.

"You boys could at least wait until I leave the room!" Margret's calm voice filled the air. I was too upset, a mix of happiness and sadness, to stop crying at this point. I didn't bother to struggle against Angel's grip on my hands, just gave up and melted into him when his lips attached to mine in slow, lingering kisses. I don't know when Margret left or when the door closed, but I don't think either one of us really cared.

When Angel pulled away he stared straight into my eyes and I caught my breathe. There was a look in his eyes, an emotion I couldn't quite place. It made my stomach mix itself up in an uncomfortable, but nice, feeling and a blush formed strong on my cheeks.

"Time changes, clothes change, scenes change, seasons change, age changes, sometimes people change Brian. But deep down in my heart, know I will always love you. No matter what changes." His breathing went a little out of whack and tears welled up in both of our eyes as I pulled my hands from his grip.

Cupping his face I leaned up and captured his lips and moved my lips against his once before pulling away. Then I did it again but let the kiss linger a bit longer. The third time our lips met I knew one thing for sure, that this really was love. And I've held onto it this long, and was going to do everything in my power to make sure that I never let it go. No matter what happens.

I flipped Angel over so his back was on the mattress. His tongue darted out to glide across my bottom lip and I gladly gave him entrance. A moan erupted from me as his tongue invaded my mouth and took control. Pulling away with a loud 'pop' I attack his neck. I nipped, licked, and sucked as my hands made their way down his sides to grip his hips. Grinding my hips down to meet his we groan in pleasure as our erections brushed and grinded together roughly.

The action and sound formed a memory in my mind. One that had me gasp and pull away as fast as I could. Angel stared at me as if I'd lost my mind until I stumbled off the bed and backed up against a wall. Head in hands I slid to the floor.

"Brian!? Brian what is it?" He was at my side in seconds. His arms wrapped around me as I started hyperventilating. Like a man gone crazy I started mumbling to myself.

"No... Not now... Stop... Go away... I can't do this... No..." I shook my head in a poor attempt to stop the memories and the secrets to go away. Angel shook me, hard.

"Brian snap out of it! You're scaring me," He sounded like a lost child. My eyes raised to meet his and I knew I had to confess.

"Do you trust me Angel?"

"You know I do," he whined and from the look on his face I knew I scared him to death.

"You shouldn't,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm feeling extremely nice and won't keep you all in suspense for very long.
But you won't like it!
:D