Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

New in town

I stood silently staring out the window of the gas station in La Push. I had just arrived and I had no clue where I was going. I had completely forgotten that I hadn’t been here in almost five years. I whipped my hand on my dark jeans and straightened the Kasey Kahne hat that I always wore. When I was 12 my dad gave it to me, it’s the only he has ever given me in my entire life. When I was thirteen my mom and I left and moved around for awhile mostly trying to keep our distance from my father.

I walked out of the station and into my old car that my mother had left me. The reason I came back to my childhood home was because last week my mother was killed, murdered by an unknown “animal”. They found her outside our house… I stopped myself before the tears started again. I pulled out onto the road heading to the one place I knew by heart.

I put my car in park and stepped out. I started at the old house, it hadn’t changed a bit. I walked up the creaky steps and knocked on the door.

“Hello?” an old voice called from the other side.

“Billy?” I didn’t notice how weak my voice sounded until now.

“Emmry?” the door swung open and Billy Black emerged.

“Hey.”

“What are you doing back here?” he smiled wide, reaching his eyes.

“Um, can we talk inside I’m sorry I’m sort of intruding.”

“Nonsense!” he suddenly rolled back into the house waving his hand for me to follow. I walked into the house feeling the memories swarm me.

“So Emmry tell me.” He brought in a soda and handed to me without even asking if I wanted it. I popped the top and sat down on the small sofa.

“Billy, mom she’s dead.” I whispered looking down.

“How…”

“They say a bear magically made its way to suburban Pennsylvania where there was no food anything to attract it!” I sighed.

“Dylan?”

“I think he had found us and I was in school.” I looked down disappointed in myself.

“Well what are you going to do Em?”

“Social services gave me five months to prove to them that I’m a normal teenager that’s perfectly comfortable living in her half brothers house.”

“Well then I guess you should be at their house shouldn’t you?”

“You see Billy, he doesn’t exactly know yet.”

“WHAT??”

“Mom never told him. She said it was better in the long run if I just stayed away. No one really noticed me being gone seeing as I was never really here to begin with.” I was a mistake you see. At the time my mother didn’t want a kid but got stuck when she met my father.

They didn’t want anyone to know seeing as he was married and had a son already. We lived on the Rez but I didn’t go to normal school I was home schooled. They didn’t want to risk anyone finding out, that is till my father left for good.

“Why not, he has the right to know!”

“Billy, can I just stay here till I tell him. I’m not sure if he would let me live with him yet.”

“Dillon Emmry Jacobs! We’re going to his house right now; I don’t care how you feel he’s your brother!”

I simply nodded and put down the soda. I looked up into Billy’s eyes and smiled. He was smiling; I don’t get how he could smile after just yelling at me I swear he’s Bi polar.

“Let’s go...” he started towards the door then stopped when a boy pushed through the door.

“Dad?”

“Son… this is Emmry, she’s well she’s family. You need to drive me in the van we had to lead Emmry here to her brother’s house.”

“Billy I think I can find his house.”

“You’ve never been there you can’t possibly find it.” Before I could respond Billy had left the house his son following him silently. I ran out the door and got in my car. I sighed slightly as I pulled out of the drive way. I followed Billy and his son as we weaved through the roads of La Push.

Ten minutes later we arrived and my brother’s house. I pulled on my hat and looked at the house. Would he like me? Would he ever accept me? I thought as I got out of the car. I saw Billy motioning me to go to the door from his spot by the van. I walked up the steps and glanced down. It must have only been seconds but it felt like hours till I finally got the nerve to knock on the door.

“Coming!” I sighed. Well I guess I really am going to meet him.

Suddenly the door burst open to a smiling man.

“Are you Sam Uley?” I asked quietly breaking eye contact.

“Yeah who are you.”

“Your half sister.”

That’s when a man who had to be six feet something fainted, his body slamming into the floor making the entire house shake. Wow maybe I should have waited I told you so Billy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy so i was really in the mood to write a Paul story cus ive been reading a lot of them lately!! I promise to actually put Paul in it later! Tell me if you like it please comment, subscribe tell me how you feell!!- Dorry lee♥