Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

My world

I was helping Paul wash dishes as the skank I mean Olivia and Lauren looked at Olivia’s “modeling” portfolio.

“Who is she Paul.” I finally asked him as I paced him a plate.

“Two years ago I met her, she moved here from California. We were together for about a year and a half. Then she cheated on me with my friend and we broke up.”

“Did you cheat on her?”

“After I found out she slept with Mason I flipped, I called her and broke up with her. From that day till the day I met you, we can safely say I wasn’t an angel.”

“You would never want her back right?” I whispered as the hot water rushed over my hands while I was scrubbing the plate with as much force I could before it would break. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him put the towel on the counter and wrap his arms around my waist.

He lightly rested his head on my shoulder and kissed beneath my ear.

“I would never want anyone, ever other than you. You are my world, the reason I exist, the purpose of my heart beat.”

I smiled joy flooding through me. I twisted in his arms so I was facing him. I grabbed his chin and brought his face down so I could kiss him. It started out slow and romantic and quickly turned hot and frantic. I wound my hands around his neck and pulled myself closer to him. His warm hands moved under the back of my shirt and rested on the small of my back, lightly drawing circles until he accidently hit one of my scars. I pushed away from him silently breaking the kiss. I saw him looking at me confused, when realization hit him.

“Emmry…”

“Paul, Emmry dear are you two done yet?” His mom asked from the living room. I dried the last dish myself and walked out. I felt Paul take my hand and slip his fingers through mine hesitantly. I didn’t pull away I held onto his hand tighter as we sat down across from them.

“So Emmry when did you move here?” Skank asked.

“A couple months ago.”

“Oh that’s all, when did you and Paul get together.”

“A couple months ago.” I answered a slight rude tone to my voice. Paul squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

“What are you doing back here Olivia? You never did tell me.” He asked annoyed.

“I wanted to see you, last time we saw each other you were single.” She hinted suggestively as she did this weird shimmy thing.

“Yeah well I’m not anymore. How long are you staying?”

“Paul! That is very rude, Olivia darling you can stay as long as you like.” Lauren smiled at her, then turned and shot Paul a slight glare.

I glanced up at the clock and realized it was 9 already. Did time really go by that fast?

“I think it’s time for me to go. I’ll see you another time Mrs. Lauren.”

“I’ll walk you out.” Paul added standing up with me.

“It’s just Lauren sweetie, I’ll see you soon.” She pulled me close and hugged me. “I’m glad
you came, you are the best thing Paul could ever have.” She whispered as she kissed my
forehead.

I smiled wide and waved towards Olivia. Paul followed me out to the porch.

“So you never did tell me about what happened today.” He asked wrapping his arms around me.

“She said I could stay but I have to go to public school and join clubs.” I frowned thinking about having to go to school.

“Have you ever been to a school?”

“I stepped on a campus once while running with my mom but otherwise no I was always homeschooled.”

“This will be a good experience for you then, at least we’ll all be there for you!” he smiled. “I’ve been skipping the last couple weeks so I could stay with you, now I can see you at school all the time.”

I hit him on the shoulder laughing.

“What was that for?” He yelled faking pain.

“No skipping, you need your education!” I laughed when he started to tickle my sides.

“Stop Paul!”

“No! Apologize!”

“Never!” I yelled dramatically trying to get away from him. He pulled me to him tighter.

“Let’s go on a date, like a real date. Tomorrow?”

“Yeah I would love to Paul.” I sighed as he let me turn so I could kiss him lightly.

“See you later Paul.”

“I’ll call you.”

“I don’t have a cell phone remember.” I smiled as I unlocked my car.

“I’m going to talk to Sam.”

“Bye Paul, I love you.” I smiled as I slide into my car. I looked up to see him standing there in shock. I realized I told him I loved him… I know he imprinted on me doesn’t that mean that he loves me too…

Five minutes passed, and we just stayed in our positions staring at each other. I felt confused and scared what if he really doesn’t love me?

When I started my car it was like he finally woke up, but still there was no emotion on his face other then shock. Out of fear I started to pull out and like a light Paul was at my car opening the door. I didn’t realize I forgot my seat belt till he turned the car off and yanked me out of it holding me in the air. He was hugging me, holding me up so my feet were two feet off the ground. He started to swing me around laughing happily.

“Paul?” I whispered.

“I love you too Emmry!” he smiled as he kissed me.

After some kissing I finally made it back into my car ecstatic.

“Bye Paul.”

“Goodbye, I love you.” He grinned at me that smirk crawling onto his lips.

“Yeah love you too.” I said I couldn’t help smiling as well. I pulled out of his driveway and
drove home crazy happy.

I ran into the house I couldn’t sit still.

“You told him didn’t you?” Emily asked as she hugged me.

“How did you?”

“I went through just about the same thing. I know a lot.” She smiled.

“Bed time.” Sam called from the couch.

“You start school Monday.” Emily called as I was climbing the stairs. I groaned and stomped up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I forgot to write a note♥
Okay so thank you for all my readers and all you lovelies who commented! I appreciate it! Sorry it took so long for an update, Enjoy!
Comment Subscibe!
Dorry lee♥