Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

Why in the world would you name your kid Angel?

“No Em I’m pretty sure it’s me.” He whispered kissing the top of my head.

“I’m fine Paul, really just a hurt arm no big deal, no need to get all mega macho on the guy who will be helping me...”

I tried to persuade him to just forget it, but pulling his lips towards mine.

“Emmry I told Embry that if you got hurt I would kill him, you can’t help that.”

“He didn’t do anything Paul! It was my fault, all mine so don’t go blaming someone for nothing!” I sighed and looked away, at the moment I really didn’t feel like dealing with Paul’s anger issues. I turned to Emily and gave her that “I just want to be alone in the god for saken cubical” look.

“Paul why don’t we go get something to drink for Emmry…” Emily smiled at him getting up from her seat.

“No!” He growled wrapping his arms around me tightly; he started to squeeze without noticing he was clutching my wrist. I let out a small sound of pain and he instantly let go.

I stared through his whispers of mumbled sorry and just glared at the painfully white walls. I leaned into his side as he kissed lightly along my hair line. Minutes trickled past and finally the doctor walked into the room.

“Well we’re going to put on a cast; you fractured your wrist in two places.” He pushed his hair back with his fingers while holding his clipboard in the other hand.

“Okay I want a neon yellow cast!” I yelled forgetting I was next to a werewolf with super hearing.

I felt Paul flinch slightly.

“That is fine, I’ll have a nurse come in and wrap it up.” He smiled then abruptly turned and left.

“Neon yellow?” Paul laughed and looked down at me.

“Yupp, best color ever!”

“Of course it is.”
I scooted down so Paul could sit and patted the seat next to me. He cuddled into my side and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Where were you Paul?”
I felt him gently run his fingers through my hair.

“We had a wolf scare, but he outran us and we lost him.” He growled anger evident in his voice.

“He found Embry and I.”

“I know, I saw… Sam made me stay and let Embry handle it. If I was allowed to be there Em I would have in less than 60 seconds.”

“I know Paul, its fine I mean it.” I moved my head so I could kiss his cheek. I snuggled closer to him and breathed in his scent.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes. Then a nurse walked in with her head buried in the clip board she was reading. Her blonde hair flowed around her like a halo, her shoes squeaking on the floor as she walked over to us.

She was two feet away when she looked up and stared directly into Paul’s eyes and stopped. She looked as if her entire world revolved around him… I recognized that look, it was the same look Paul gave me. I quickly turned and looked at Paul, he smiled down at me, he didn’t even realize what was going on at least I hope not.

“Hi I’m Nurse Walker; I’ll be putting the cast on your arm.” She said all of this while staring at Paul, with
Paul looking at me.

“Thank you.” I blurted out making her finally look in my eyes. She nodded and went right to work.
After she finished bandaging up my arm, she looked at Paul and threw him a flirty smile.

“Ready babe?” He looked down at me. I nodded and got up to leave.

“Um what’s your name?” The nurse asked following us out of the room.

“Paul.” He uttered wrapping his arm around me.

“I’m Angel, please I think I need to talk to you, call me.” She slipped him a piece of paper and headed in another direction.

“What the hell…” I whispered as I started towards Emily.

“I won’t see her EM; I love you, twice as much as I did five seconds ago.” He pleaded as Emily came into view.

“Why is that?” I sighed annoyed.

“You didn’t even try and hit her. You trust me.”

In an effort I threw up my arm and pointed to the cast. “Of course I trust you, but the look she gave you, it’s the same look you gave me.”

“Emmry, there is no one and I mean no one else out there for me but you.”
I nodded and pressed my cheek into his shirt.

"Who names their child Angel anyway? Every time I hear that name I think of the gay guy from Rent!"

Paul laughed and added, "Yeah really, who does that?"

“You guys ready?” Emily asked. We both muttered a yes and followed her out the door and home.

I went up to my room and lay on my bed and stared up at my ceiling. I could hear Paul and
Sam yelling downstairs, Emily had retreated to her room about the same time I did. They had started to go at it when we got home and Paul told everyone about Nurse “Angel”.

Nothing we did would stop them so we just left them in the capable hands of Jared, Jacob and Embry. School was going to be fun tomorrow, according to Kim who I had started to talk to a lot lately, we would be getting four new kids so that should be interesting. I won’t be the object of staring anymore.

I heard a crash and some threaded cusses, something about Emily’s mother’s favorite vase. Well she’s going to be pissed when she sees it later. I heard the door slam and the familiar shedding of skin.

This is going to be interesting, why do they have to fight? I mean I get Sam wants to protective but Paul loves me, he would never leave me for anyone.

I reached around and found my remote and turned on my IPod dock, and fell asleep hoping that Paul wouldn’t leave me for “Angel”, but hey like that would ever happen right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!
Thanks for your support!
Comment Subscribe!!!!
Love you all!!
Dorry lee♥