Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

Eyes on me...

Emmry’s POV

Nothing… I looked into the new kids eyes and saw blank nothing. It was like staring into a bottomless pit of blue, I could see him searching for something in my eyes, but I had no clue why.

He looked as if his entire had died right in front of him. He had longish, well sort of if you considered nose length brown hair, he was tan almost as tan as the Quileute’s but still quite tan. His blue eyes normally would make any other girl weak in her knees, but all I saw was plain dark blue, nothing important nothing special, just a color.

“I’m Bryden, but you already knew that.” He smiled reciting what I said quickly recovering.

“Yeah.” I laughed a small grim playing on my lips. I moved my eyes back down to my paper and started to listen to our lesson. I absolutely hate math, I find it to be the most boring subject ever but unfortunately I’m “good” at it.

“So…” Bryden whispered his voice so close to my face I could feel the slight vibrations.

“So what?” I joked tilting my head in his direction.

He shrugged his shoulders inadvertently and smirked at me.

“Where are you from?” I finally asked getting the underlying hint.

“Nowhere and everywhere, me my two brothers and sister moved here with our father.” He said as if it had been written down. It was like he was reading of an invisible script in front of him.

My desk groaned as I switched my weight around and glared up at the board. We were learning something completely new today dammit!

“Where are you from?” He asked being nosey.

He was starting to annoy me, I mean he was cute and everything but 1. I have Paul, 2. I have to pay attention or I’m going to fail the test he mentioned we would have tomorrow.
I looked around the room so I wouldn’t have to look at him and saw Jacob giving me this weird look. I shrugged my shoulders and tilted my head.

He glared over at Bryden and gave me a look that I knew said “Wait until Paul finds out.” I finally turned back and decided to answer Bryden.

“Places.” I replied not even bothering to make eye contact. I heard him huff and sink into his chair causing an awkward silence to gather around us, well maybe awkward from him but for me it was peaceful I could finally just get wrapped up in the boring world of Calculus.

The rest of the class flew by the tension from him still pulsating and blasting on high as if he was going to explode. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was two minutes before the bell and Mr. Haner was still going off on one of his tangents. So I placed all my books in a neat stack on my desk and waited for the bell to ring.

“Okay students tonight I want you to do…”

“RING!!!!” The bell broke him off mid-sentence and no one heard what our homework was,
therefore everyone quickly left the room so he couldn’t assign it to us.

I walked out of the class room and saw Paul leaning up against the wall across the hall, looking sexy as ever I might add.

“Hey baby.” He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

“Hey.”

“Let’s go.” He pulled me close and walked towards my next class, his arm slowly descended until it rested gently around my waist. I felt Paul tighten his grip and then I heard someone call my name.

“Emmry?!”

I looked over my shoulder and saw Bryden. “Hi.” I smiled slightly.

“I was wondering if you knew where Mrs. Trabiller’s AP Economics class is.” He asked as if pleading with me.

“Um yeah I’m going there actually.” Paul coughed and squeezed my side slightly just enough to get my attention.

“Paul, this is Bryden, Bryden this is my boyfriend Paul.” I introduced the two. When I snuck a glance at Paul I saw that familiar red slowly gaining possession of his eyes, those deep glorious brown eyes that I completely adore.

“Hi.” They both grumbled to each other.

“Well Paul, I’ll see you at lunch okay? I’ll walk with Bryden to class.” I smiled up at him and kissed him lovingly, showing him I could never leave him.

“Okay.” He mumbled with his eyes closed.

“Ready Bryden?” I turned and glanced back at him and saw he nodded his head.

We walked along in silence till we reached the classroom. I stopped at the first desk when I realized this was the only class I didn’t have anyone in. But then I remembered when I had a seat next to someone, I breathed out a relief and sat down.

Mrs. Trabiller introduced him and started our class; he wound up sitting somewhere in the back.

I could feel his eyes on me, and I couldn’t wait for lunch and to be away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is dedicated to all the people who comment on this story!!
Hope you like it!!
Love you all Dorry lee♥
Comment subscribe!!