Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

Hormonal teenage boys

I looked in her brown eyes and frowned. “You’re that chick that became a vampire by chooses… and now you have a kid?” I questioned, the child looked to be like five or something; how could a girl who was eighteen have a five year old no one knew about?

“Yeah that’s me alright, and this is my daughter Renesmé.” She somewhat smiled at me and then turned to Jacob. “I need to talk to you; we might have a problem…”
Before Jake could even respond Paul answered.

“Yeah well we’ve got a few ourselves that have precedence so sorry, now leave.”

Who knew Paul knew big words like precedence? Honestly I guess there is a brain in that gorgeous head of his.

“Look Paul this is something extremely important.” The Bella chick sneered. Paul rolled his eyes at her and glared.

“Bella I think you should leave, we’ll talk later. Right now we have someone in our pack that needs protection. They are our first priority.” Jacob finally answered turning swiftly away from her and the child and walking up the stairs without a second glance.

“Gah!” Bella yelled and set the child down. “Let's go home Nessie.”
I stood and watched the two run off into the woods leaving behind a trail of dirt and mud.

“What just happened?” I asked mainly to myself.

“Stupid leech.” Paul cursed and walked inside. I followed him my foot causing a loud creek from the old stairs as I slowly walked up them.

“How in the hell can she have a kid?” Jacob sneered Sam had his arm around him and has trying to keep him calm.

“Jake she just did I don’t know and that thing shouldn’t be anywhere near our reservation, tell her that the child is not allowed on and neither is she.” Sam growled.

I walked over to our couch and sat down they boys comments still floating around in my head. Who was this Bella chick and why did she mean so much to Jake? I heard heavy footsteps walk over towards me and slid into the empty seat next to me on the couch. Jake and I were pretty close he was like the brother I never had well until Sam of course, but I could probably say that about all of the guys minus Paul.

“Em?” Jake sat down next to me, his eyes were watery but no tears had fallen, so I guess shifters go through PMS like all the normal teenage boys huh?

“Hey Jake.” I sighed and pulled him to me and hugged him as best as I could in the akwardish position. He placed me on his lap and tears fell from his eyes and that completely surprised me. I patted his back and tried to comfort him. I looked over at Paul and saw him glaring, I shot him a “oh please” look and continued to comfort Jake.
After he calmed down and was just breathing off beat I pushed his head off my shoulder and stared him in the eyes.

“You wanna tell me who she is?”

“Bella Swan was the owner of my heart, I thought I imprinted on her but I was wrong very wrong.” Then her proceeded to tell me the entire story between him and Bella, and my god could she be more of a winey brat I mean honestly if you have one man who loves you why on god’s green earth would you try and hurt another? I slid off Jakes lap and smiled at him.

“Thanks for telling me.” He nodded at me and smiled, his eyes weren’t red and puffy any longer.

“Paul you can stop being an ass now, I’m sorry I care.” I snapped at his direction. I heard him sigh and come sit next to me on the couch.

Jake got up and headed to what sounded like the kitchen mumbling something about being hungry.

“I’m sorry I’m protective.” He whispered right in my ear.

“Don’t forget jealous too.” I added turning my head and kissing his perfect lips softly.

We sat on the couch for awhile kissing when Emily walked in and laughed. “Dinner.”
I broke away from him frowning. “Come on dinner time.” I pulled well tried to pull him off the couch but ended up being yanked on top of him.

“Well now I knew you thought I was hot and everything but…” Paul started but I cut him off.

“Oh shut up.” I rolled off of him and stood up then headed for the kitchen where it smelled like absolute heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally new chapter!!!! So thank you for everyone who has commented thank you soooooooooooo much!!! I love you all lots!
Comment, Subscribe♥
Oh and I have started a new story its called Fumbling and its a George Weasley fan fic so please check it out!!
Love you all
Dorry lee♥