Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

Rain Rain Don't Go Away

After we finished dinner Paul and I just sat on the porch watching the rain pour down. I was leaning against him while my feet dangled down from the old swing. The only sounds were the beating of the rain and the constant creaking of the swing going back and forth. Paul wrapped his arms around my and pulled me towards him.

“I love you, forever.” He whispered and then kissed me passionately. Everything, all the stress and the anger and the love we felt poured into that one kiss and it lasted what seemed like hours when in reality only minutes.

When we broke apart I giggled pushed away from the swing and ran out into the yard letting myself be soaked by the rain.

I heard Paul laugh and run after me, but tripping before he even made it to the stairs. I just stared up at the sky and threw my hands in the hair and twirled. I absolutely love the rain… now anyway I’m pretty sure it grew on me.
Finally I felt hands grab my waist and lift me in the air.

“I thought I told you that you could never run from me.” He spoke huskily into my ear; his stupid, amazing lips almost touching it.

I swear we spent hours running and playing in the rain until Sam came out and yelled at us, well mostly at Paul saying he was going to kill me by giving me a never ending cold.

Paul picked me up threw me over his shoulder and walked slowly inside, I think it was because I had swore I was never going inside as long as I lived just because I wanted to rebel against Sam or it could have been the fact that he didn’t want to drop me…

He placed me on my feet at the foot of the stair case and shook his head water falling all over the place.

“You’re a completely loser.” I joked and made a swipe for his hair.

“Not so fast Missy.” He gave me this really funny look and then brought his face closer to mine.

Right when I thought he was gonna kiss me… he licked my cheek, that idiot licked my cheek. God I swear sometimes he’s a five year old in an 18 but looks 25 year olds body. I flashed him a look of horror and took off up the stairs.

I heard Paul behind me but I knew he would let me beat him into my room before he did anything. I was just about the close the door when a tan hand stopped me.

“I don’t think so.” He growled and picked me up shut the door, locked it then walked across the room and dropped me on my bed. He hovered over me careful to place his weight on his hands so he wouldn’t crush me, then he leaned down and kissed me ever so softly.

Things started to get heated and Paul detached his lips from mine and started to kiss my jaw and down my neck. He was close to finding that one spot when there was a repeated loud banging noise at my door.

“Don’t you dare have sex with my little sister in my house while I’m home you little shit!!?” His voice sounded completely and utterly pissed off and I glanced at the door and saw there was a small crack and the top, just peachy.

“I would never do that Sam, were just doing innocent things I swear.” He called out.

“You know I’m not ready to do anything more than this.” I whispered afraid of his answer.

“I know, I know, we will whenever you’re ready I would never push you ever. Well on this anyway, or in a harmful way of course.” He rambled, let me tell you Paul rambling is such a rare occurrence you gotta laugh at t it while you can.

He frowned down at me and smirked then he started to kiss my neck again this time he made sure he found that soft sensitive spot and I let out a soft moan but I knew Paul could hear it because I felt him smirk and apparently so did Sam because I heard a loud growl and then a soothing voice telling him to shut the hell up and leave it be.

I put my hands on Paul’s chin and forced his lips onto mine once again.

Everything was perfect this was what I wanted this is exactly where I want to be for well forever with Paul in his arms, in his protection.

Everything was so perfect that we were blissfully unaware of the cold eyes that stared at us
through the window from the forest, those eyes turning red with rage.

Unknown pov

I stared at them, my child and that disgusting mangy mutt who wasn’t even worth her time. One day she would realize that everything that had happened was for a reason, she was going to be the princess and future queen of my kingdom and I will finally have a son who I can be proud of.

I watched as she smiled at him, and I growled he will die for touching my daughter. I heard Bryden’s growl of rage when that bastard started to kiss down her neck. I turned to him and told him that one day he will kill him and she will be his but for now he needed to be patient.
Our time will come. Our time will come and we will rise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry all for the long wait, I just haven't been able to type it up because I have finals starting Monday, fantastic trust me.
But here it is, hope you like it, I'm planning on skipping a few months on the next chapter, Bryden is still going to be a creeper and Emmry still will hate him =)

I just want to thank everyone who has ever commented on my story, I truly appreciate it, I also want to thank anyone who is subscribed and or reading this story I love each and everyone of you!
I hope you like it =)
Subscribe and comment please!
Love
Dorry lee♥