Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

Stalker Blockade

Three months later…

I sat at our lunch table laughing and smiling while Paul wrapped his arms around my waist. I finally got my cast off and was free to do what I wanted, no more babysitter Paul. Embry was making fun of Jacob everything seemed to be right in the world. Until I remembered that we had my father still after me and the oh so creepy Bryden trying to win my affections.

Paul has been on patrols more and more lately but told me he didn’t want me complaining to Sam about it. That would only make it worse. I started spending more and more time at his house because his mom who worked in the hospital was gone at all hours recently. Sam wasn’t too happy about this but Emily reminded him they would be the same way; and he dropped the subject.

It was really weird, Paul had been more overly protective than his normal self, he was glaring and growling at any and I mean any guy that came within five feet of me. For instance yesterday Sam gave me a hug and Paul nearly shifted and attacked him, but I calmed him down enough to allow him to go outside. I don’t know what it is about him lately.

Maybe it could be the fact that Bryden knew where I lived and every Friday there is a bouquet of red roses with a note asking me to go out with him. At first I just threw the flowers away, but then I felt really bad so I burned each note and then chucked the flowers over the cliff. Way more environmentally friendly.

“Em?” Kim’s concerned voice jolted me from my thoughts.

“Yo?” I smiled and looked at her.

She laughed at me and rolled her eyes. “How was la la land?”

“Amazing of course you would never know because you aren’t allowed there.” I joked and stuck out my tongue.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes again and leaned against Jared.

“If you keep doing that they’re gonna get stuck that way.” I laughed at her she simply replied with rolling her eyes once again.

After school I climbed into my car and checked my mirrors, turned the car on and was about to pull out when someone appeared at my window.

“Where’s that boyfriend of yours?” The voice smirked.
God dammit to hell it was Bryden. Why won’t the idiot leave me alone?

“He had to leave school early, he had a doctor’s appointment but what is it any of your business anyway?” I sneered at him.

“That’s interesting did he have an “appointment” yesterday too??” His eyes glared into mine.

“No idiot yesterday was the dentist.” I replied. “Now if you excuse me I have to go home.” I quickly pressed the gas pedal and started to head out of the school when all of a sudden there was Bryden standing in front of my car.

I jammed my foot on the breaks and skidded to a stop about an inch in front of him.

“ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT?” I screamed at him as I turned off the car and yanked open the door. “GET OUT OF MY WAY!” I yelled once again but he didn’t move he just had this smirk on his face.

The stupid smirk stayed on his face as he stood in front of my car. People behind us started to beep their horns, so I jumped in the car.

“Move Bryden.” I sneered and turned the car back on.
He shook his head no and stepped closer to the car his hands resting on the hood.

“Never.” He whispered his smirk turning into a soft smile. I simply glared at him, the horns had gotten louder and I started to get annoyed. I picked up the phone Paul had gotten me and called Embry.

“Yes?” His voice sounded really bored.

“Stalker is standing in front of my car at the school parking lot, right in front of the entrance.” I growled into the phone.

“Oh really? Sounds like a blast.” He said sarcastically, I could practically see the smile.

“Wanna help a girl out and drag him away for me?” I smiled then looked towards Bryden and saw him glowering at me so I glared back.

“Yeah sure no problem, Jacob, Quil and I haven’t even left yet we’ll be right over.” He said and then I heard dial tone.

I rolled down the window and yelled a warning. “I would leave before they come Bryden…”
His glare only intensified but he didn’t leave. I sighed and waited for the boys to show up.
I smiled in relief when I saw Jacob, Embry and Quil surround Bryden. I heard their voices talking to him and let me tell you what they were saying wasn’t nice. I waited patiently and saw Quil and Jacob taking each of Bryden’s arms and escorting him to the woods with fierce scowls on their faces. Embry walked over to me and smiled.

“Hey, Paul is waiting in the woods to beat the shit out of him. Have a nice day.” He smiled cheekily at me and winked.

“Thanks.” I smiled back and pulled out of the school leaving Embry, the boys and that stupid stalker in my dust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, this is just a lame filler.
Hope you like it though
Comment Subscirbe
love
Dorry lee♥